VN - Unity - Rise of the White Flower [v0.12.1.b] [NecroBunnyStudios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Belly97

This is a brilliant game so far with memorable characters, a decent amount of variations and a lot of enjoyable content. I'm eagerly looking forward to more to come, in particular, more Futa scenes! Keep up the good work.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sabadongelov

Pros
    - Much content for first release (including a couple of sex scenes)
    - Original artwork that is good
    - Well written story and characters
    - What seems to be and opportunity to dictate what kind of person the MC is, based on what seem to be a of dialogue wheel of sorts as well as moral decisions
    - Well defined worldbuilding and lore
    - Darkly themed world despite the cheerfully coloured artwork

Cons
    - Language could benifit from proofreading here and there, maybe DEV doesn't have english as his/her first language?

To summarize, a very promising beginning! My greatest fear at the moment is that the dialogue wheel will turn out to be nothing more than "right answer and wrong answer". For instance, so far it only seems to matter in the sense that the MC must choose at least a certain number of "flirty" responses, in order to get all sex scenes. In the future, I hope that what kind of answers and action the MC takes leads to different sex scenes and that playing nice/flirty isn't always the way to maximize sexual content. I hope that the dark themes are also represented in the kind of sexual relations the MC can choose to have. Seeing as the MC isn't necessarily above murdering children, raping rivals and enemies (or even the odd friend/collegue...) shouldn't be out of the question for those so inclined...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

RHFlash

An amazing game! The art is wonderful and colorful, the sex scenes are really well done and sexy, and the story is very interesting. It was also a nice surprise to see the characters have as much personality as they did. They all felt very interesting, and they all seem to have unique backstories that I am excited to learn about as the game progresses. The game had a large amount of content for a first release and I am incredibly excited to see version 0.2.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RenéDescartes

Reviewing Version: [Ch 1.0]

I am speechless to describe how good this game is. For an initial release, the game certainly already shows in a very good way for what it came, good graphics, writing and characters, music and a selection screen of choices very pleasant to my eyes (I loved the small detail of showing a small text when hovering over the choice).

Honestly, the only real bad thing i can talk about this game right now is that you are forced to play it on full screen... and for a VN hentai maybe it's not the best decision... if you khow what i mean with that. Generally i don't like giving 5 stars for a unfinished product, however I can certainly make an exception for this game, due to the incredible quality proof it has. Now go give your money to the developer, so he can finish this piece of art