skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
I hope for the players who are not into the pregnancy's thing, there will be a choice to avoid (maybe have her on the pill). Sure, doing the act is great, but anyone who's actually had a real relationship and pregnancy happens, it means huge changes that will result in almost no or limited sex for years (At least until the baby stage has passed, and the woman's body adjusts back to normal after the child is born). It's a 20 year sentence.
It's a game mate, not real life, it's not that deep.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
At 8pm I'm around lexie/natalia/serine house because of the date, but there is nothing, it says that I don't need to visit her right now.... Event with Eve before it completed

Last edited:

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Did you go to the clothes shop yet?
I did, later Eve at home and later was on city map automatically

Also, my saves from 0.2.2 did not loaded, only autosaves.

Maybe it's because I agreed about a date with all of 3 girls in one day..

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I did, later Eve at home and later was on city map automatically

Also, my saves from 0.2.2 did not loaded, only autosaves.

Maybe it's because I agreed about a date with all of 3 girls in one day..
I would advise trying a fresh new game. Being that the game is still in development players might run into those sorts of issues. Also, please check out the walkthrough ♥

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
I would advise trying a fresh new game. Being that the game is still in development players might run into those sorts of issues. Also, please check out the walkthrough ♥
yep, I launched new one already, game is cool so why not?) I'll check my theory and if it'll be confirmed, I'll pm you about bug report if you want

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
i have no clue why this is only rated at 3.8 .. its a 4.5 all day long .. the renders are very good .. the story is well thought out and writen ...the chars all have a personality and seem well rounded and fleshed out so far ... its also the 1 st time iv seen anyone use a vid of ppl moving in a none sex scene to perfection to make an impact very smart ... the sex scenes .. yes some need work such as the hand job and blowjob .. but the actual sex is very very good ... i really enjoyed this game and was pissed when it ended ... only because it was so good ... cant recomend this enough ... reminds me in part of a movie i saw with idris elba about club DJ.s ... anyway check this one out guys and there is NO grind in the sandbox part its just fun

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
i finished with no issues about things not showing up or anything ,..... you have to check the phone all the time .. read the hints and the times ... sometimes advance the time 1 hour past the time it says and things apear .. if your getting bugs from a saved game of a previous version them start again its not a long game ... you all know how the whole saves from previous version dont all work ... thats why you save 3 or 4 times once your done usually one works but not always ....

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Too much spoiler in the OP and what's with the "Be advised that there is no NTR in this game. " ? actually its much more thrilling to play even without this assurance. seems like this Dev is doing everything that he can to attract supporters and rise to the top

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546
Jun 15, 2021
Too much spoiler in the OP and what's with the "Be advised that there is no NTR in this game. " ? actually its much more thrilling to play even without this assurance. seems like this Dev is doing everything that he can to attract supporters and rise to the top
Too much spoiler in the OP? Hmm. It's like one of the few actual decent synopsis i've seen on this site. The entire point of it is to attract people to play the game. Isn't it? :) WHy do you feel it has spoilers tho?

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes