RPGM - Completed - Riskys Dice Battle [1.0] [Azurezero]

1. 3.00 star(s)

F4C430

I like the concept. You fight in a tournament using 3 dice and each die has a different theme. Rolling each die gives you 1 of 6 results, usually giving you stat tokens. So for 3 dice rolls, you might get +2 ATK, +1 DEF, and +1 MAT. Then you can use those tokens for your action that turn, such as redeeming 2 ATK to perform a slap on your opponent. There are two ways to lose: lose all your HP, or max out your lust. Obviously you win by doing the same to your opponent.

Positives:
    • Nice art
    • Simple gameplay
    • Storyline is short and doesn't waste your time
    • Attacks that strip clothes
    • Acquire different dice for different strategies
    Negatives:
    • You can roll a "bust." This means you get nothing from that roll of the die. Also, this happens too much.
    • Combat is unbalanced. Lust attacks are OP while physical attacks are under powered.
    • Tokens are unbalanced. There's nothing wrong with RNG in a dice game but the difference in the best possible outcome vs worst possible outcome is too great. You might go 3 turns without being able to do anything while your opponent does 3 actions.
    • No options menu! Can't turn off sound or set dash to always.
    I rated this 3/5 because of how small the game is. If it's not fun for you, you haven't really wasted much time. If this were a bigger game, i'd rate it lower.