Unity - Completed - RitualSummon [Steam v1.01] [WhitePeach]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

High quality platformer with high quality H-scenes, there's some nice levels, there's even boss fights, gallery unlocked when clearing the game, the devs clearly know what the fuck they are doing. 5/5.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

This game feels a bit like scam, it should not be called a fully released game, more like a work in progress demo really.

-The gameplay is clunky, basic, but it gets the job done
    -The art is well made
    -The animations are not
    -The sound design is a joke
    -The sexual scenes are few and really annoying to get
    -The story is a joke
    -The difficulty is medium at best

It is not the worst, but i would not recommend you to download and play.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

StevieJobs

Very mediocre. Art is fine, animations are not, very poorly done and extremelly unsatisfying. Gameplay wise is not worth your time, way too repetitive. Another game that cannot come close to Alien Quest EVE.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

latrop16

Have to give it 5 stars, because lately there aren't many platformer games like this.
    The gameplay is okey, nothing special.
    But Animations are really good, have nice SFXs and barley censored.
    If you get bored, just download cheats or gallery unlocker, it's worth it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

MethuselahJones

It's pretty mediocre. Art is decent, but the gameplay isn't great. If I had to compare it to anything, it would be a dollar store version of Night of Revenge. Play it if you really want, but just know that there isn't a lot to it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Fallen Raider

The gameplay is worse than in the previous game from this developer.
    But the animations have become much better, and the futanari demon has been added :)
    It was not boring, you can quickly go through the game and enjoy the work of the artist, I recommend it :)
  7. 2.00 star(s)

dudibudi

Review of the final version as of 30.04.2023
    This sex game falls short in the game department and the sex department.

In this world there are two factions trying to rule the world. Holy Church and Lust Demon (thats not their actual name but you get the point). Every once in a while both parties try a ritual to create a holy maiden or a lust maiden and who does it better gets to rule for the next century.

Cons:
    -The protagonist is as unlikeable as it gets. Just shut up and get fucked bitch.
    -The gameplay is terrible. No running button forces you to constantly dash. The controls are stiff as hell and platforming is reduced to even less than basic, because you can easily phase through platforms even if your model seems to land on it with her feet. The fighting consists of mash attack until the enemy does a charged attack that you cant interrup, just dash through him rince and repeat.
    -Short game with only 2 stages. Enemy types are irrelevant to the sex scenes and to the fighting itself. Maybe you need to dash through one projectile. Wow.
    -Bad animations. Old school looking bad animations, the only shimmer of quality is the drawn art if you look at it without animations or the mini-windows in losing scenes.

Pros:
    +You can have some fun without losing completly to an enemy,
    -but you need to get defeated to get the game over scenes.
    +The music in stage 2 was a banger.
    +The art is good. Backgrounds, enviroments look very good and the models itself of course.

Load up a save file and the uncensor patch, look at the animations and delete the game again. Don't play it.

Bugs:
    The ladies in stage 2 make goblins noises when hit?????
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Nijinda Futatama

Phenomenal animations and spritework, poor overall execution. This is a passable platformer game with little to no imagination and a variety of bugs and poor design choices. Controls and UI are clunky, game over scenes are currently not properly integrated (and they are smoking hot but in the current version have to be unlocked through gallery unlock/cheat engine) movement is, I'm not sure if janky is the right word here but flawed for sure. You jump through platforms quite a bit, end up on the wrong side of the monsters, and attacks are not the most responsive.

Still, complaints aside it is a passable game with appealing characters and some of the best visuals I've seen from the genre, certainly the best out of White Peach so far. The MTL is also fairly competent, some glaring errors but easy enough to read and not much that will infuriate you. That comes with the caveat that none of the H scenes have dialogue unlike their previous works. Shame.

Art and animation quality alone nets it the 3 stars, if you're into White Peach's style you should give this a look but there are many games in this genre that have better gameplay.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Agapf

Welp, recently rated the other WhitePeach's game, The Shadow of Yidhra, and boy o boy i was thinking that that game was repetitive.
    This game is unbelievably bad, it's been a year and this game is worse than the previous one.
    You've got just one weapon and that's it(smoll sword doesn't count, it sucks). Magic is useless too. The only progression is quantity-vise, not quality-vise(more HP and so on)
    Oh god dammit, this game is an hour long, whatever.
    Once again, don't play it.

Oh right, animations, they are better than before. They are not grade E anymore, now, NOW they are about D. Pretty much the same garbage.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

MarshmallowCasserole

Pretty meh.

A short platformer with a bit of vania of low to medium difficulty. The story is not engaging, neither is the core gameplay which is quite repetitive. And you have to lose to each type of enemy to unlock scenes, booooo!

The last boss encounter didn't work properly for me and just would not spawn and defeat me. I had to use gallery unlocker to get two last animations.

I was debating between 2 and 3 stars, and decided on two, because the gameplay was not fun, even though the animation are okay-ish. I won't call it a waste of time, but it's entirely forgettable.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

TGOD2115

All white peach makes is fire. The story telling is whatever, the level design is ok. Overall the character design and animation make this game worth checking out. Not sure why this game got some bad reviews TBH.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

ob123

Average gameplay slowed down to extend its life shelf, using good art as a bait for cash grabbing. Hmm... taste like Chinese scam games in Nutaku. Sounds like too much hassle, but it sure grabs someone by the balls. I would recommend put this developer name on watch list or something to warn anyone to second thought about buying a game from this dev.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The art in this game is great but god DAMN is the gameplay a slog. The hitboxes are terrible, the platforming is clunky and all-around stupid, and everything knocks you down to where you aren't allowed to play in the later half of the game. Plus you can't unlock the scenes in the gallery by just beating the game. You have to experience every single scene to unlock it, which means losing a lot.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 8/10
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Kinks: 8/10
    Overall: 7/10

Armor? What's that? Shit only slows you down bro.

Platformer with some very level playing field combat, and by that I mean you fuck up and you will be punished for it. You'll get a few methods of battle, the light attack but fast sword, the heavy attack but slow claymore, and the pew-pew magic blasts that work great on flying enemies but not bosses.

Storywise it's pretty standard, you play as a magical and sexy Paladin who is cleansing the world of evil and killing demons. You got some beef with another sexy nun chick who gets fucked by every living monster around, and usually save her ass. I think there's some other endings possible, but the one I got ends with you ass basting a fat otaku summoned from another world as the future demon lord. Kinda lackluster ending bth, but funny.

Really loved the animations, sexy, but of the selection of sex scene you can have I only found 2 to be kink worthy for me. Early on you can talk to this fat ass priest who will cast a sleep spell on the Paladin, and either face fuck her or pump her pussy raw. Everything else is losing to enemies, goblins, tentacle monsters, slugs, etc. Oh well. Even the fat ass otaku's scenes were pretty snoozfest enducing.

I will say that if you want to make it through this game in less than 2 hours, you'll need to either get gud or install the cheat mod. Enemies in the late game are pretty cheap and use a lot of moves that can knock you down, very lame.

Overall this was fun as a "game" but lacked a ton of sex appeal for me.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

thanboxay

The art is really superb and animations are smooth. Gameplay is pretty easy and simplistic. You don't need to bother with fighting most enemies on the way, just run past them. Gameplay length is a bit short, done in about 1.5 hours disregarding watching H scenes.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

MrUnknownPants

This game is not bad. It is mediocre.

The characters inside the game are nothing to be attached to. If the twintails did not tell you about it, the MC is sassy in the few instances were it shows. Priest is the creepy priest type. The blue haired girl is fanatically religious. If there was any character development at all, it eluded me.

The h-scenes are good to look at, but would benefit from more dialogue or interior monologue. Unlocking the gallery becomes tedious needing game overs for several. Breaking out of grabs is ridiculously easy, if it happens. Seeing them in full during normal gameplay can only happen intentionally.

The small variety of attacks at your disposal and enemies gives a little bit of change to the fighting. If dodging is not done well or you are not paying attention to the enemies, it will get troublesome. Depending on how you play, the boss fights got some attacks, which can catch you off-guard.

Nothing utterly bad happens in the game to move the rating that way. But nothing good enough is to be seen, which moves it out of Average.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

aktzv

It could be a solid game if creator would try to invest more time in this game, and be more original. Not just finish this game as fast as possible and make from it just another japansee platformer, same as all others. But hey, its proven that those earn a money right!?