RPGM WIP [RJ01153640] Asuna Hoshizuki and the Underground City of Lust - - Fan Translation

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
RJ01153640_ana_img_main.png

Overview:
「Asuna Hoshizuki and the Underground City of Lust」, the first RPG of a new circle Fullsky Workshop. Battle ero/pleasure corruption game set in a cyberpunk setting.

The setting is「NEO Utabuki-cho」, a cyberpunk city built underground in Japan. There, armed groups known as YAKUZA wage war daily against each other.

2045,「Matsuba Shopping District」, a small neighborhood somewhere in Japan. 「Asuna Hoshizuki」, a tsundere with massive tits who led an ordinary life there, one day got dragged into a precarious situation and was taken to NEO Utabuki-cho by Matsuba-gumi, a YAKUZA organization, who she owned a debt of 60 million yen.

To clear her debt, Asuna, with a katana in hand, has to fight hostile forces in NEO Utabuki-cho as the captain of the special attack unit of Matsuba-gumi...

Release Date: Jul/26/2024
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Game Version: v1.0
Language: Fan Translation (Not MTL)
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist Clothes Changing / Dress up RPG Maker Battle Fuck Pleasure Corruption Ahegao / Gapeface Outdoor Exposure Big Breasts

Translation Status: 10% Complete
Game Link: Only in PMs
TL Patch Download:

Images Done: 8/?
Maps Done: 28/100

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated OP. First patch that translates a huge chunk of the game's opening. All text, images and options in the main menu are translated too. Heavy wip.

The game came out only today, but a trial (demo version) been available for a month or so. I've been translating it slowly, from time to time, that's why I already have something to show.

Last edited:

Bob0987654321

May 24, 2018
Been watching this game for a bit, Ill have to try out the translation! Just not a fan of the two artists, the main artist is really nice but the second peachier artist looks weird to me