RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
If you played the 2nd Sarah of the Rotation Cut game then you know where the entrance to the festival area is. The secret gallery in the first game is in that place. The entrance is just a bit off the road south of the temple.

Reactions: Pingas69

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
How the hell do i advance the farmer content? For days all i do is feed the cows and get gropped/fucked, nothing else :/

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Last edited:

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
Is there this outfit with ribbon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And how to find this one with dyed hair?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is for the second game, which the developer never got to finish unfortnately. I really liked this game so its disappointing that something happened which led him to stop working on the game. But in short he posted those images on his site a long time ago for things to be added to the game, but now you know he has moved on and unfortunately no one with the knowledge has stepped up to continue this game. Sucks...lol

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
The problem you have is that you need to lower your pregnancy to 0 by going to bath every day.
Once it is zero go sleep once more to reset the bath count.

After that click on your bed and select sleep until night. When it's night go to inn bath and see scene with Gordon.
Once the scene is over, enter the inn bath water and your pregnancy will halve. From 80 it will drop to 40.
Talk with other people in the bath and then go talk with Gordon and he will leave.
After he leaves see scenes with other people until the end.

The next day you'll have to do the same again. First sleep until you lower your pregnancy to zero. Once it's zero go sleep and then go to see Gordon scene again inside the bath. After you've progressed the scenes with him enough, you will see the farmer wounded on his ranch.
I was also stuck in the same situation and this solution could never have entered my horny brain. This was like one of those tricky algebra problems where the solution is right in front of your face but you are too fucking dumb to see it.

pokemon7

Nov 1, 2017
If you played the 2nd Sarah of the Rotation Cut game then you know where the entrance to the festival area is. The secret gallery in the first game is in that place. The entrance is just a bit off the road south of the temple.
The festival area is empty.

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
i try anything but i dont have text any idea i used japan locale i used emulator but i dont have text pls someone help

Sep 5, 2017
it dont work for me any other option for solving my problem ?
You sure you used it correctly? I use the emulator and it works fine.
You have to open the game using the emulator specifically, not just have it installed.

If not that then just install the Japanese Language Pack in Windows. Should work fine once you do that.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
it dont work for me any other option for solving my problem ?
Copy paste contents of your game.ini file here and are you sure you're starting the game using locale emulator?

To start the game using locale emulator after you install the program, right click on the game.exe -> Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese. Locale Emulator needs to be set to emulate Japan regional settings.

protoen

Mar 22, 2019
Copy paste contents of your game.ini file here and are you sure you're starting the game using locale emulator?

To start the game using locale emulator after you install the program, right click on the game.exe -> Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese. Locale Emulator needs to be set to emulate Japan regional settings.
iam sure using emulator right but the emulátor just dont start the game

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
iam sure using emulator right but the emulátor just dont start the game
And you didn't think this was something you should've mentioned... Srsly...

After you install the program this is how you run the game. If for some reason it doesn't start, then you did something wrong with installing and setting it up. You have more info on that on their website:

Other solutions to this problem that people mention which I don't support since it causes sometimes some other issues is to change inside game.ini file "library =RGSS104J.dll" to "library =RGSS102E.dll".

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote