• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [RJ218739] Naive Girl Illvina - The Gift To The Royal Family Stolen - / 無知っ娘イルヴィナ~盗まれた王家への献上品~ [English Translation]

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for the translation!
Do you plan to translate the sequel? ( )

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the translation!
Do you plan to translate the sequel? ( )
I already have it in my DLsite account but that game is still basically a work in progress despite it being fully released.
So probably in the future, if I'm still kicking that is.

Reactions: CamiKaa

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Minor fixes:
- Fix the untranslated part of masturbation H-scenes
- Fix some typos and grammar issues with Lust Glasses
- Fix crashes that happen when peeking through some of the H-status of female NPCs using Lust Glasses

Edit: another bug fix
Edit2: another bug fix
*Mega link has been updated, again, again

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow.. this game is absolutely utterly boring. 100Gold a day and it takes all your damn stamina nearly to earn that foraging so you do not have time to do anything else.. The game is boring..the sex scenes are pixel sex. I deleted after about the 5th day from the boredom.. If you want to do nothing but forage than this game is for you.

Pecetson

Dec 11, 2017
I already have it in my DLsite account but that game is still basically a work in progress despite it being fully released.
So probably in the future, if I'm still kicking that is.
I hope you're still kickin' it'd be a waste to not check out the sequel

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
what ntr there is? and is there a male mc
No male mc. Our main mc, Illvina, just roams around and fucks everyone, no discrimination.
The ntr only occurs to some side characters outside the main story: Kallisto (the swordswoman) and Anna (the elven girl). The content of the ntr itself is pretty light and was made just to deepen the overall story (their endings are so wholesome).

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

Pecetson

Dec 11, 2017
The dev is still developing. Some time ago there were news and screenshots with actual swimsuit scenes. Hold tight! Plus I think the other game is coming too.

Pecetson

Dec 11, 2017
Looks like beach events are out and for now the author will be focusing on that other, new game. :)