RPGM WIP [RJ291174] Anies's Workshop / アニエスの工房 ~ 流され少女の工房日誌 ~ [English Translation]

Keep going or nah?

• Keep going and finish it

Votes: 52 68.4%
  • Just ditch it and move on to another game

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • idk, it's up to you

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
1634487827414.png

Store:
Game Version: Ver 2.00

Story (From DLsite):
Anies Ravlie is a girl who runs a small pharmacy near a trading city.
After losing both of her parents young, she started living with with grandmother, who was an alchemist,
along with her sister Lufa, who has a strange condition which causes her to sleep for inordinate amounts of time.
One day, Anies reunites with alchemist Bell Falis while collecting materials in the forest.
Bell, who is troubled by a crippling debt, plans to use Anies' naive nature, talent, beauty, and family situation.
If she takes on lewd requests, surely, that loan money would disappear in no time...
And so Anies ends up on an adventure of material collection, with various happenings awaiting here...

No GOR (Game Over Rape).
It is not possible to do Pure or Virgin run (Not 100% sure, but it seems to be the case).
There are 3 endings, as far as I know.
Game can be a bit grindy and it is advisable to make good use of the items.

*Note: This patch only works with version 2.00.
There's also a notice from the dev mentioning performance problems with Win 10. That being said, my potato PC can handle this game without encountering any kind of problem, so yours probably will do just fine as well.

Progress: ~50% (Currently on hold, please read my newest post regarding steam release)

Last edited:

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
After silently taking a break for RL reason, I am now back on continuing this project. However, there's a major problem. I was informed that it's getting an official release on steam by WASABI entertainment. I'd like to hear your opinion on whether I should continue and finish it and just ditch it?
If you're wondering, the current overall translation progress should be around +50%

Steam page for the mentioned game:

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Alright, it seems that a couple of people still hope to see my take on this game. So I've decided to keep this project alive but it will be put as a side project instead. It won't be out anytime soon, but I will finish it.
I'm also currently working on another game, a short one (hopefully be done this month) *Ahem* MWO I *Ahem*.

Well, I seriously wasn't expecting anybody want me to continue this translation, especially when you consider my track record.

Reactions: The1person

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Hey, there great work on your translations, I just wanted say to check out what Wasabi tls are like. I'm not sure but I've heard they're really low quality. If that's the case then you should definitely continue with yours, this game seems to be a gem. Or maybe if time is of the essence, just wait for their release.