Unity None [RJ326532] [Dispair | でぃすぺあ] ぐるぐる痴漢電車 || Gurukan Molester Train(DeepL)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Title:ぐるぐる痴漢電車 || Gurukan Molester Train(DeepL)
Genre:
Touch / Feel, Successive Orgasms, Uniform, Train, Molestation, Sexual Training, Shame/Humiliation, Rape, Voiced
Game Link:

Author/Dev:
Picture:
1660213918957.png
1660213951103.png 1660214021622.png
1660214130230.png 1660214257120.png
Desc:
A simulation of molestation experience with emphasis on realism, developed with Live2D animation!
This is a molestation training game with emphasis on immersion.
It was created based on the concept of "a game to experience.

Players can freely molest various parts of the heroine's body, or remove her clothes, according to their own tastes.
The number of selectable operations increases as the heroine's parameters increase.

The heroine's body is gradually developed through repeated molestation, and her reactions change.
As the training progresses, the heroine can enjoy various situations such as continuous climax, deep cumming, squirting, and peeing.
Please play with the innocent heroine with your own hands and let her fall into pleasure.

Translated with (free version)

Cracked Game Archive:

Note:
You can just put Auto Translator on it, but i prefer someone to do a manual translation, or atleast someone could give the full translation file, since i couldn't get all the text translated(probably due to my bad internet). It's a nice molesting game, try it.

Reactions: MonoKuna

Asmodesai

May 20, 2017
This game is so good if any one could translate it properly that would be so amazing would love to know what is actualy happening in the game and what the story is about.I would do it my self but idont know any japanese :(

Reactions: nocando000

bluted

May 22, 2020
Use japanese local, otherwise it doesn't work properly. You'll get a lot of options to choose from and animations.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I started an actual translation of this one. And in total we have about ~4,400 text files (not quite all the text in-game either), all averaging about 2~4 lines, or 3~5 sentences, so....this one will take quite a while.

I do have a starter prepared for anyone interested in simply checking out the game. So far, it translates:
-Story Dialogue
-Endings
-Settings
-Choices
-Status Screen
-Transitions
-Clothing Changes
-Shaming

In addition, the game is updated to v1.10, has a decensor prepatched, and the in-game manual on how to play when starting a new game has been translated as well. Unless a newer version of the game comes out, I'll probably only upload the text files for any updates until I'm done (as that's all that's needed to update it). While I do wish to translate the rest, I do know this month is going to be slow (and I have a predetermined project that will take a few weeks...when it finally comes out someday). At the very least, this translation will allow you to play the game while understanding the story, objective, commands, etc. And there actually was a coherent story for this...:unsure:

Tips: There are 9 Endings, 2 True Endings, and 1 Perfect Ending.

: Game ver1.10, Translation ver0.1

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Realize it's been a while, so I'll go ahead and put up another quick patch. Not too much done, though more than expected since my planned project is unable to be purchased outside of Japan for the moment... :cry:

Translation Update v0.25
Drop the file in *game folder*\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Quick note: Will start to post my updates over at The Main Thread, now that I know about it. Will post here when finished, but follow along over there if you are interested in the occasionally updates.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote