astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
IMHO you have done good with what is here so far, (there could be a little more teasing of the family before the sex) when it comes to this if you need a little help with it check out "what is real" and if i may suggest the ability to tease and talk with the father instead of just spying on him
It's one of the games I played that inspired me to develop my own. The difference is that in this game the MC corrupts the people in her house, and in mine people try to corrupt the MC (except her stepbrother). I put some limiters, such as the initial interactions and what starts the corruption counter are the groping scenes when trying to enter the bedroom, if that doesn't happen no other scenes will happen. But I'm sure this will be improved over time, I'm thinking of at least trying to linearize the first day of the game more to better contextualize the player.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just like its 100 predecessors, this game offers no fun to be had. Just grind, grind, grind,scene, grind, etc. I don't know why devs keep pumping these out, but I do understand why they are always abandoned.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes