• Transgender

Votes: 381 28.8%
  • Other

Votes: 63 4.8%

• Total voters

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
IMHO you have done good with what is here so far, (there could be a little more teasing of the family before the sex) when it comes to this if you need a little help with it check out "what is real" and if i may suggest the ability to tease and talk with the father instead of just spying on him
It's one of the games I played that inspired me to develop my own. The difference is that in this game the MC corrupts the people in her house, and in mine people try to corrupt the MC (except her stepbrother). I put some limiters, such as the initial interactions and what starts the corruption counter are the groping scenes when trying to enter the bedroom, if that doesn't happen no other scenes will happen. But I'm sure this will be improved over time, I'm thinking of at least trying to linearize the first day of the game more to better contextualize the player.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just like its 100 predecessors, this game offers no fun to be had. Just grind, grind, grind,scene, grind, etc. I don't know why devs keep pumping these out, but I do understand why they are always abandoned.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Fun soft lock: Change clothes, click on "Quests" in the sidebar, click "Return" to go back to your clothes, click "Return" and now you're stuck in a loop of returning between Quests and your wardrobe. Do it enough times and you can't go back to where you were before.

Reactions: astK

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Fun soft lock: Change clothes, click on "Quests" in the sidebar, click "Return" to go back to your clothes, click "Return" and now you're stuck in a loop of returning between Quests and your wardrobe. Do it enough times and you can't go back to where you were before.
Thanks for the feedback, I put the button to go straight to the bedroom precisely because I knew there could be situations where you got stuck on a screen.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
I didn't think of the game to be played on phones, but it's a good idea, I'll fix it and try to create some special mode for phones.
Brief look at the code that's already there, and the code for collapsing the right bar is already there but commented out
JavaScript:
//var rightTray = $rightUiBar.append('<div id="right-ui-bar-tray"><button id="right-ui-bar-toggle" tabindex="0" title="Toggle the Right UI bar" aria-label="Toggle the Right UI bar" type="button"></button></div>');

var rightBody = $rightUiBar.append('<div id="right-ui-bar-body"></div>');

Reactions: astK

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Brief look at the code that's already there, and the code for collapsing the right bar is already there but commented out
JavaScript:
//var rightTray = $rightUiBar.append('<div id="right-ui-bar-tray"><button id="right-ui-bar-toggle" tabindex="0" title="Toggle the Right UI bar" aria-label="Toggle the Right UI bar" type="button"></button></div>');

var rightBody = $rightUiBar.append('<div id="right-ui-bar-body"></div>');
Yes, I did that because the button takes up space on the bar, and I didn't see much point in it since I didn't think about people who play on their phones.

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
im only getting errors when a video tries to play and it says "dident find a video with a format or a MIME-type thats supported" any one knows why this is ?
It seems that Firefox no longer supports H265 videos, and in this latest version I updated all videos to this format due to efficiency in relation to size. Try using Chrome to see if the problem still occurs, or another browser.

PaPin474

Apr 9, 2020
when im masturbating and stepbro is spying videos dont seem to work anyone else having the same problem ?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It seems that Firefox no longer supports H265 videos, and in this latest version I updated all videos to this format due to efficiency in relation to size. Try using Chrome to see if the problem still occurs, or another browser.
I've tried Vivaldi, Opera and Pale Moon. None of them play video.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes