DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
A interesting project would be to convert Fleeting Iris somehow into a RPY novel.
Thats one of the very few Games in RPG Maker i play but its annoying to handle. But the Animations are top notch
and story also. But its also not finished yet.
I have played Fliting Iris too. It's a nice game for sure. I wish I had more time to work on more games...

Reactions: Puma1978

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks mate!
What's next? Will you add new content or it's final version?

David Li

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 1605749

Overview:
This is an unofficial Ren'py remake of the game Road Trip by Malleck.
I used mainly the original artwork and changed significantly the story and dialogues.
The game follows the adventures of Jennifer, a young woman in her mid-twenties after she decided to embark
on a road trip to another country alone.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-15
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: DimS40 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Link to original: original game
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - -
Android: - - MEGA - - -

Note: Android users can hide the quick menu in the preferences as in some cases it hides the exits of maps. Android Gestures: swipe up=game menu, swipe down=hide text, swipe left=rollback

View attachment 1605756 View attachment 1605757 View attachment 1605758 View attachment 1605759 View attachment 1607620 View attachment 1607629 View attachment 1652582 View attachment 1652584 View attachment 1668382 View attachment 1690336
Hey mate love your work always enjoyed so much. Will u ever consider to do the remake for Manila Shaw:blackmails Obsession?

Reactions: Amy8 and DimS40

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I seem to be stuck for some reason.

I am at the point where I am saying my goodbye's. I go to the office. After leaving there, I go to the studio. I had some photos taken of me and some dude. I try to go to the bar. It keeps saying I should go to the studio again. When I go to the studio, Gali says something like, "I hope you will pose for me again sometime." And then no other options.

And it won't let me go to the bar. And I can't sleep to advance to the next day. What do I do?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I seem to be stuck for some reason.

I am at the point where I am saying my goodbye's. I go to the office. After leaving there, I go to the studio. I had some photos taken of me and some dude. I try to go to the bar. It keeps saying I should go to the studio again. When I go to the studio, Gali says something like, "I hope you will pose for me again sometime." And then no other options.

And it won't let me go to the bar. And I can't sleep to advance to the next day. What do I do?
a quick fix for that is to open the console and type: Gali_goodbye = True

Reactions: menatv

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
a quick fix for that is to open the console and type: Gali_goodbye = True
Shift-O usually works for me to open the console. But it's not working for me this time for some reason. Is there another quick way for me to enter that console command?

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Shift-O usually works for me to open the console. But it's not working for me this time for some reason. Is there another quick way for me to enter that console command?
in this directory ...\renpy\common - open file "00console.rpy" with some text editor, find this - config.console = False, change False to True and save file.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I have found the bug. It only happens if you don't do all the studio photoshoots...
BUGFIX HERE...
Here is the fixed script file....
locate the file in your game directory and overwrite it with the new one

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I checked the reviews of the original game and a few people complained that it had no meaningful choices. Is it true? Is this game more like a kinetic novel or more like a game where every choice leads to a different kind of trouble?

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I checked the reviews of the original game and a few people complained that it had no meaningful choices. Is it true? Is this game more like a kinetic novel or more like a game where every choice leads to a different kind of trouble?
The game has a few choices that lead to 2 different paths in the game, but Jennifer will still get in trouble. Some events are avoidable though and completely optional.

Reactions: ddaisy

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can you port new beijing? That's such a good game that's unplayable due to being RPGM

Reactions: DimS40
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes