Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
1592216168409.png

Overview:
Play Robin, who, after a long travel, discovers the village of Whellcum. But there is something strange about this place... Only gay villagers... you hear about a tyrant king... What's going on here? You quickly have to help the villagers, build your own house and discover the secret of Whellcum through many erotic and funny situations. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... you can collect underwear from the villagers to SNIFF them. Sniffing underwear allows you to relive the hottest memories of the previous owner. So... GET READY TO SNIFF!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: Grizzly Gamer Studio - F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

To play use steamclient_loader_64.exe located in folder experimental_steamclient.

DOWNLOAD
Win (64-bit): - - - -
Mac (v0.9.14): - - - -
Android (v1.1.0): - - - -

Community Translator (v1.1.):
- - - - -

orphen125 & satanenok thanks for the link

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Though there's a lack of variety when it comes to the art, there are mysteries we can investigate and a lot of action to be had with friends and foes alike and the mini-games interacting with the lumberjack to get resources.

WHAT A GUY!
He's not only good at cutting trees single handed, but also using his cock as bait to fish.

ESmVWxdWAAE3xnj.jpg

Last edited:

Aetherton77

Dec 19, 2019
I think there is some sort of beta, but it's only for people who donated on kickstarter as far as I know.
Would be great if we were lucky enough, that someone here has this beta version.

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
I dislike bara, but this is more like muscular guys. Bara to me is more about overly muscular guys... unrealistic... you get what I mean. Mostly with schlongs the size of three and a quarter dogs.

loved the style, waiting for more O:
i want more "straight" forward games like this... less visual story/ kinetic novel/ whatever fancy words.
Can really suggest to give it a try.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes