Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

fapper1792

Apr 8, 2021
Yikes, I haven't played since 8.4...but now every fight is on badass mode now? Heh, my ass is the one that is getting handed down here :ROFLMAO: . I tried the fight from the cog in the desert, and the first battle against a dark knight on solitude peak and both of them are on badass mode
You can choose to do normal battles except on scripted battle that need to be in badass mode. I think they changed it also for Cogs and Tree Log quest to be in badass. So i guess you can revert to install 8.4 and do that quest then update.

Reactions: Rafster

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
I need some hints to defeat Dodoro at the duel, he's too strong! I'm already using wasabi, but I'm always defeated after reaching stage four of dueling
dodoro weakness
Blue aura - Top /Wink/Cup his Balls/Suck his Nipples/Suck his Cock
Pink aura - Versatile /Caress your Package/Flex your Package/Lick his Ear/Frot with Him
Green aura - Bottom /Stroke his Ass/Slap his Ass/Finger Him/Rim Him

into5

Dec 6, 2021
Well, I have managed to get it! into5 nukorvi95 And it has completely fixed the problem.

For Windows PC 64-BIT: Version 0.9.6

But remember to keep your Save Files safe when installing this new version!
Well, I have managed to get it! into5 nukorvi95 And it has completely fixed the problem.

For Windows PC 64-BIT: Version 0.9.6

But remember to keep your Save Files safe when installing this new version!
Thx. Do you have Android Version

Jul 30, 2020
Has anyone save everything from the latest version?
This is a safe that might be useful. But it has the following issues:

- A lot of resources (thanks to CheatEngine) .
- Only the main route has been completed (to the dungeon quest).

Just extract the rar and copy the folder named "GrizzlyGamerStudio" to the following path: "C --> USERS --> "PC NAME" --> APPDATA (Hidden) --> LOCALLOW".

View attachment Saves.rar

Reactions: into5

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
Lmao, the dev is putting out new updates every 2 hours or so, just bugfixes xD

It's now at 9.7.1, I think I'll wait at least for a full week without updates before checking the game again.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Lmao, the dev is putting out new updates every 2 hours or so, just bugfixes xD

It's now at 9.7.1, I think I'll wait at least for a full week without updates before checking the game again.
The dev that actually ask for money for nearly 6 months and that even when they promised "free game" for the ones that donate, they still charged them after every update that is as we see: daily.

They is no surprise they will launch fixed version every day for win more cash.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes