Seeking Robot Harem apocalypse game.

craiden64

Feb 22, 2019
I'm having trouble finding games with mechanical looking robot girls in them, most of the games I manage to find have androids that look exactly like humans

Any other themes/tags are fine, I just need my robot fix
It's a game where you live in a post apocalyptic world and you find a sex robot, and to earn money t buy better parts and accesories, you have to livestream yourself fucking it
Wishlist:

An actually fun game to play and nut to.

A 3rd person action game where you are in a Post-apocalyptic world overrun by sex robots and you slowly build your army of sex robots by:

A: Fighting said sex robots with guns, swords, vehicles, magic etc.
B: Choose to destroy through destructive means or recruit sex robots you fight through non-destructive means
C. Seduce robots through hacking and capturing cyborg mastermind bosses or capture territories by defeating a certain amount of enemies

Play as Futa, Male, Female and battle other sex robot armies with your sex robot army.

In-game timer similar to Dead Rising, expect night time is Mating Aggregation time where the sex robots go nuts

Magic would work like plasmids in Bioshock.

Contemporary setting, Mall, Zoo, Carnivals, and Stadiums

Made in Unreal Engine 5 or Unity, if a development team made that, that would be better than Carnal Instinct, Wild Life, Parasite In City, Seed of the Dead, Fap Nights At Frenni's Night Club, and Breeders of the Nephelym.