Seeking Robotic Protagonist or Fallout parodys

Feb 18, 2020
ROBOTIC

I'm looking for any game that deals with a robotic being Male or Female (Protagonist), but you can tell they're robotic and such.

I already have the game called A.I.D.A just so y'all know and I got real interested in it so I'm wanting to look for other games like it.

FALLOUT PARODY

Another thing I'm looking forward to trying out are other fallout parody games that are entertaining, as I do know of one I want to try out, but I haven't been able to find it again, all I remember is that you have your own vault and there are two intelligent deathclaws in it.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2020
FALLOUT PARODY

Another thing I'm looking forward to trying out are other fallout parody games that are entertaining, as I do know of one I want to try out, but I haven't been able to find it again, all I remember is that you have your own vault and there are two intelligent deathclaws in it.
Found the game [Ren'Py] - Vault Repopulation [v2.4] [Kamos] | F95zone still looking for other games that are fallout parodys though.

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
A.I.D.A, the protagonist is a female robot and its a fallout parody and fall:eek:ut, female protagonists fallout parody.