• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Completed - robotsexpartymurder [Final] [Hanon Ondricek]

1. 5.00 star(s)

panaeon

Wow, this is really exciting in so many ways and investigative at the same time. Love it, even though I haven't gotten through to the nicer Endings yet.

But it's so cool to figuring out like an investigator what's going on "behind the curtains" and enjoying some "Quality Time" with two sexy (male and/or female) Androids, who are actually pretty sensual and sweet mostly (at least the two studs/males are so friggin hot and lovable, I'd marry them on the spot :love::KappaPride::lepew: ).

So, despite this Game being not particularly focused on one audience only, the writing is also pretty well-done, i.m.h.o. and allows for a very "stimulating immersion" to say the least...

Love it and looking forward to more like this (and now gonna try and find a Wiki since I have no clue how to get past the Karaoke part lol and there's quite a few Mysteries to solve still).