5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Xittes

Jun 1, 2018
For error if you want dll this
Sad that this thread hasn't been updated, despite Rock Candy games having recent updates.

Maybe I can help with that.

This can be downloaded fairly easily from Rock Candy's website, but sometimes it's down, and it's a little confusing. "Flash" top menu -> Adult Animations -> " ", which includes several games in one. The main game is called:

(Oct 21st 2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Includes:
  • Zara's Zany Zoolatry
  • Zoo-phobia
  • Zu & Johanna's Zoological Zone
Download (100 MB): MEGA - - - PixelDrain

RC Collection (2.1 GB - Contains everything Rock Candy has ever done): MEGA - PixelDrain -

This game can also be played on Newgrounds:

Also, if you need a Flash player, there's lots of resources on the FREEMEDIAHECKYEAH wiki:

before use update

Aug 15, 2018
Good game.

The pregnancy mechanics they added are quite in depth. the head band and snout seem to influence the genetic make up of the baby's a sister will be having, in combination with the person/animal and the skin color that is fucking a sister.

different stages of pregnancy and ultimately a birthing scene would be cool to see as well in the game.

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
Hello, I wanted to know if it is necessary to download all of them, I imagine that "extras and all" are necessary but the 2nd option is included or is it separate and what does it come with because it is heavy for a flash

Reactions: Mirai_Hikari

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Hello, I wanted to know if it is necessary to download all of them, I imagine that "extras and all" are necessary but the 2nd option is included or is it separate and what does it come with because it is heavy for a flash
Yeah the download section is a little confusing. If you just want the latest and greatest game, you probably only want "HoracesHoarseHorseWhores". Pretty sure "All" is both HoracesHoarseHorseWhores + Extras

Jun 22, 2018
Good game.

The pregnancy mechanics they added are quite in depth. the head band and snout seem to influence the genetic make up of the baby's a sister will be having, in combination with the person/animal and the skin color that is fucking a sister.

different stages of pregnancy and ultimately a birthing scene would be cool to see as well in the game.
It's pretty stupid that they give birth to only humans or kimomimis, they should have an option for pure animals as well.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
RockCandyCollection-2024.09.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: majoramajula

bethito13

Sep 2, 2018
Tried the latest download but after entering zara's zany scene it crashes after a few seconds and seems to be a common problem and there are no comments with a fix. Anyone knows how to solve this?

• Sad
Reactions: KnoMore and Fra_
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes