5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
hope they make more preggo stuff and even incest with the beast offsprings , btw HoracesHoarseHorseWhores still has no story mode? I also hope they add Zu's bf to the game loved cucking and fucking him in the other game. Wich skin is the scotty one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

Worstlo

Jan 7, 2017
Oh wow i completely forgot about Rock Candy. Great collection! Takes me back to my teenage years when i played his H-flashgames

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone else figure out how to do the "I hate it when they love it" achievement where you need to tape/plug both holes of both girls? I cannot get it to trigger on my end.

Reactions: elgumidge

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Tried the latest download but after entering zara's zany scene it crashes after a few seconds and seems to be a common problem and there are no comments with a fix. Anyone knows how to solve this?
i got same error, anyone can fix it or need patch?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
any idea why Zu doesnt break? I have her sis on the cat set and Im using the golden human dick but she wont break

Masacre

Oct 1, 2017
just replaced .ogg files that makes crash from game version from Xittes, and works fine.
This seems to fix things, I can play the game but it breaks with some customizations and the errors are still related to audio, quite strange... :unsure:

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
So anyone have the updated version that fixes the bug where you can't get the "I hate it when they love it" achievement?

Reactions: elgumidge

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
any idea why Zu doesnt break? I have her sis on the cat set and Im using the golden human dick but she wont break
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How her sister Johanna is dressed shouldn't matter for Zu to break, but she does need all dog accessories equipped and a dog in front of her to break. The skin mentioned in the screenshot is unlocked with the ''More Playmates'' achievement unlocked.

So anyone have the updated version that fixes the bug where you can't get the "I hate it when they love it" achievement?
Give it a few days, maybe a week. This IS still an early access version meant only for Rock Candy's Patreon patrons until sometime next week or so.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk how many times Ive cummed inside her with a human and Idk which skin is the Sixten one same with the Scotty achivement, I guess its bugged EDIT: fresh new game did that and it unlocked the achivement for Jo, when Zu was the only one getting fucked and she looks clearly broken. So its bugged

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2018
It's pretty stupid that they give birth to only humans or kimomimis, they should have an option for pure animals as well.
I suspect the mechanic itself is still very much unfinished. that is why there are only limited options regarding offspring, Since many parts of the game are as well not done yet.

But they definitly have a good foundation laid down from which they can expand from.

Aug 15, 2018
Also, is it true that you can only give the younger sister(forgot the name) a headband and snout, and not the older one in the 2 sisters scene?

I only see the options for the younger sister.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes