5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

UberMench13

Oct 28, 2018
I got all of the achievements but this one....no matter what combinations i try, it just wont activate the achievement. Anyone got a tip?

Reactions: elgumidge

sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
You have to first unlock the achievement that lets you use more skins, and THEN, you select the human dick(doesnt matter if you fuck the pussy or the ass) and down where you have dick skins, you select the Sixteen one
That's so weird the other way isn't working for people. must be another bug. it's in the literal instructions when you get the achievement to use any dick (doesn't have to be sixten's and I didn't use sixten's to unluck it either lmao)

sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
What, I didn't played it yet, do we really have to wait 30 min in game? Hahaha
Yeah it can end up being a bit shorter but you're definitely gonna have to hang around for a while to unlock that one. It's a joke on how long actual pigs take to ejaculate in real life which is 30 minutes or longer

Reactions: yercat

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
Getting weird white squares on reset screen and crash with error when I reset data in game for first time
1725462919293.png 1725463033713.png 1725463088280.png

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah it can end up being a bit shorter but you're definitely gonna have to hang around for a while to unlock that one. It's a joke on how long actual pigs take to ejaculate in real life which is 30 minutes or longer
Lmao yeh, i knew the fact about pigs but didn't believe you actually had to do it in game hahahaha

JaneDoeButt

Sep 10, 2019
Lmao yeh, i knew the fact about pigs but didn't believe you actually had to do it in game hahahaha
AAaactuallly - it's more like 5-20 minutes (animal caretaker knowledge ;) ). The 30 minutes or longer is more of a internet myth, just like the cervix penetration thing which is also not true (pigs are uterus inseminators, however sows, female pigs, do not have a cervix but a anatomical oddity instead. That lead to the myth that boars would "penetrate" a human cervix in erotic fiction and is repeated ad nauseum despite being nonsense).

Erack

Sep 11, 2018
It seems that there's a new link to fix the "Love Prevention" achievement bug.
Any chance you could point me to it? I can't seem to find any mention of it on RockCandy's site. Just downloaded it from this thread today as well.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Any chance you could point me to it? I can't seem to find any mention of it on RockCandy's site. Just downloaded it from this thread today as well.
It was mentioned on their Discord server that they updated the bugged patron-only version we have right now. We can only wait for some kind patron to re-download the fixed version. Either that, or wait until this early access version becomes public roughly a week from now.

Jun 22, 2018
I suspect the mechanic itself is still very much unfinished. that is why there are only limited options regarding offspring, Since many parts of the game are as well not done yet.

But they definitly have a good foundation laid down from which they can expand from.
No, people complained about it back when they first talked about introducing the mechanic on their blog, and they were very adament that those would be the only 2 options for children.

AAaactuallly - it's more like 5-20 minutes (animal caretaker knowledge ;) ). The 30 minutes or longer is more of a internet myth, just like the cervix penetration thing which is also not true (pigs are uterus inseminators, however sows, female pigs, do not have a cervix but a anatomical oddity instead. That lead to the myth that boars would "penetrate" a human cervix in erotic fiction and is repeated ad nauseum despite being nonsense).
says they do penetrate the cervix though.

Last edited:

jonathankurtz12

Jan 3, 2024
I have no sound for the animals or girls on the two girl game, it is just music or minor sound effects like the flies and draining cum, is there a bug here? I should be getting sound from the animals and girls right?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes