5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
The updated version is now available to the public:

Zara's section still crashes, though. Womp womp. At least the Love Prevention achievement is now attainable on the Zu and Jo section(if your progress is reset like it was for me, just copy-paste your save from the version uploaded on post #332, page 17).

Last edited:

AsstraGal

Jul 19, 2018
The updated version is now available to the public:

Zara's section still crashes, though. Womp womp. At least the Love Prevention achievement is now attainable on the Zu and Jo section(if your progress is reset like it was for me, just copy-paste your save from the version uploaded on post #332, page 17).
Aw hell yea, I was looking for someone to post about a way to get progress back. How do I copy the save from that one? Idk what file I'm looking for.

Reactions: SpikeEye

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Aw hell yea, I was looking for someone to post about a way to get progress back. How do I copy the save from that one? Idk what file I'm looking for.
Oh, there should just be a save.dat file in the old folder that you just put in the new folder.

Reactions: AsstraGal

AsstraGal

Jul 19, 2018
Oh, there should just be a save.dat file in the old folder that you just put in the new folder.
Thanks a ton! =3

Also noticing that the buttplugs aren't in anymore... I wonder how you get them to actually be into it now.
Scratch that, just had to re-unlock it. Seems some of the things didn't carry over.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpikeEye

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks a ton! =3

Also noticing that the buttplugs aren't in anymore... I wonder how you get them to actually be into it now.
Scratch that, just had to re-unlock it. Seems some of the things didn't carry over.
No problem, happy to help.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
will it work on android?
No apk that I know of so you would have to jump through hoops to even try. The least hoopy is just playing the web browser version on android but that version many people report issues and also your saves are less stable which is not good for the long haul horsing around experience where some of the unlocks are grindy.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes