• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rock32 engine test

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Hey guys, I wanted to share with you the project I've been working on (but stagnating for a while) since 2019. The obvious problem is it's in Flash. Originally I assumed even tho 'support' for the engine will be dropped, the games online will remain playable. Once I realized it's practically impossible to play anything, I lost most of my interest in the project. Then I saw this forum and realized some people are re-activating old Flash games. So decided to share what I have and see what you think.

Below you can find Rock32, a 2D side scrolling open world engine. In it's current iteration you control a woman, who has an inventory and 2 sets of exchangable clothes. You can enter buildings and alleys; and communicate with NPCs (the only results of conversations at this point are sex animations or making them followers).

Inventory allows you to pick up, equip, unequip and drop items, which are visible on character.

There are several sex scenes: handjob, oral, vaginal and anal. There is an extra animation after swallowing enough cum. Please note all animations are rather crap.

The idea was to create a simulator of a prostitute in an open world environment with multiple ways of making money. Some extreme kinks were planned as well.

This is an old version with some patches. I've started working on a new one, Rock64, where I essentially rebuild the engine from scratch but keep consistent instance and MovieClip names, as well as object sizes. And then I lost interest.

I was wondering if there are people who find it interesting and would like the project to continue. So what you think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.