Unity - RockHardCafe [Demo] [Naelstrof]

1. 4.00 star(s)

salvya

Like the gameplay and the art is ok. Has that Unity game look that you wither love or hate. Would like if they did more with some characters but as a demo it works well.

I didn't have any problems running it in my old PC so that's always a plus too.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

CooperFrost

Hats off to the creator of this gem. It checks all the boxes for me, even though it is just a short demo. It plays a bit like a visual novel, displaying each character's dialogue on top of the interactive animation.

Pros:
    • Excellent graphics and nice character designs.
    • Good physics system makes the action look fairly realistic.
    • Features large anal insertions, which is a lacking category on this site.
    Cons:
    • Game is pretty short.
    • Focuses on a single male character, which might not be interesting to some people.
    • Doesn't have a scene selector, so if you wanna get to a specific point in progress you have to go through the whole thing all over.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

More of a silly gimmick than something to actually beat off to. It plays pretty awkwardly, but "works" when you get things angled just right. It's basically just an interactive scene viewer with a single scene, though. Not much of a point in calling it a game. The physics do work, though, and visually it's better than your generic pump and dumps.

As a demo, really just not worth your time to play. If it ever turns into something with actual content, it will probably (and emphasis on probably) be good.