EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ROCKING_ROBIN_SUBTITLE.jpg

Overview:
The story is about you, and how you deal with being thrown out of your mansion and on the streets. How you plan to take back the MAFIA throne that was supposed to be yours when you father died. How you take care of your family which is depending on you. How you deal with your girlfriend and female bestfriend both fighting for your attention. Most importantly, how you give everyone exactly what they deserve.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-25
Release Date: 2022-09-22
Developer: Robbery1211
Censored: No
Version: 0.8B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
-
Mac: - -
Android (Version 7C >): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extras: SIG - SIG0 - SIG1 - SIG2 - - Photo Location - Multi Mod

Animation Preview:
*this unofficial version is not released by dev , download at your own risk.

robin_lanatime_final_plenty_0.jpg lanatime_elainehelps_evening_back_8.jpg sister_mom_feet_00a.jpg charmaine_talk.jpg dustin_talk.jpg elaine_talk.jpg embarrato_talk.jpg eviction_talk.jpg family_talk.jpg fine_talk.jpg jesse_talk.jpg kelly_talk.jpg kenya_talk.jpg lana_talk.jpg robert_talk.jpg robin_talk.jpg sharice_talk.jpg sister_talk.jpg tikkoya_talk.jpg victoria_talk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Ok.

- Renders are between preety nice and average. Overall not bad.
I kinda liked the Animations tho. Short but smooth and a little different from the most i seen before.

- The Girls.
They look to stereotypical Black-in-da-Hood like (Sorry, don't know how to explain else) Sis and Mom are a No-Go for me.
Don`t like it much.
Except Lana and the Cop (even tho she has Undercut and we've seen her a Million Times now) and maybe ... Uhm i think it was Aunt... with the Curly red/black Hair.

- Story. It seemed kinda weird

- Content isn't that much, but hey, it's a Demo. So no Complaining.

- Gameplay works, no Bugs so far, but it's a lot of Clicking.
Map looks not good, but seen worse.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

ROCKS N ROBIN [v0.1] [Robbery1211] - Original Size: 731MB

Download PC (117MB): - - -

Horalover

May 7, 2017
The MC is black. Don't see that a whole lot in games so that by itself is already pretty interesting.
It's a 700 MB demo so there might be some decent content so far. The animations are pretty fluid but (from what I can tell) it's mostly soft stuff. Didn't play too much of it yet but it might be nice to keep an eye. From what I can tell, though, it's nothing to write home about so far. It has potential but so do many other games.

KV120

Nov 12, 2017
Story seems pretty cool so far. You didn't box yourself in with the typical incest tale of being locked in one house with all your females.Hopefully there's quite a few branching paths in the story and a plenty of decision making that actually has noticeable effects. The females look good to me and all the naysayers up top, why'd you even click on this if you don't like black women or black people in general? The animations are good even tho there's not that a lot of content yet. I can see the extra mechanics going to be thrown in like the owing money and paying it back. Hopefully a multitude of jobs and ways to earn money are available in the future. My Verdict: its a demo. Didn't expect much but I see it has good potential. Just needs a bit of time in the oven like all new ones. I got my eye on this one tho.

projuker

Aug 25, 2018
After you leave the storage area is that it for this demo? I can't get in Jason's house or my car.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Ok.

- Renders are between preety nice and average. Overall not bad.
I kinda liked the Animations tho. Short but smooth and a little different from the most i seen before.

- The Girls.
They look to stereotypical Black-in-da-Hood like (Sorry, don't know how to explain else) Sis and Mom are a No-Go for me.
Don`t like it much.
Except Lana and the Cop (even tho she has Undercut and we've seen her a Million Times now) and maybe ... Uhm i think it was Aunt... with the Curly red/black Hair.

- Story. It seemed kinda weird

- Content isn't that much, but hey, it's a Demo. So no Complaining.

- Gameplay works, no Bugs so far, but it's a lot of Clicking.
Map looks not good, but seen worse.
Can you tell me what about the story you think is weird? Maybe I can explain more or alter it a bit.

Reactions: Jar775 and botc76

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Can you tell me what about the story you think is weird? Maybe I can explain more or alter it a bit.
Everthings fine.
I think i misread something at first Playtrough.
But i believe it would be better when the Intro/Storytext would be more... uhm... how to say it in english??
Let's open Google Translator ........ 1min later.... coherently/articulated.
Right now its: Halt Sentence with a new Render. And so on. Hard to read. If you know what i mean.

Reactions: Rohanzino

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm looking forward to becoming an upstanding citizen in this game. Well, that's just one playthrough, the second one would be to betray the law (in my best Judge Dredd voice).

Reactions: DaBlackQueenDiamond
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes