• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Abandoned - Rocking Robin [v0.8B] [Robbery1211]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2968789

the story is interesting and better than most games. there is a chance of choose the sandbox or the visual novel route which no game yet(atleast i havent seen in any game), the characters are quite beautiful and so on...
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Snowcrash

[v0.7C]

I tried the VN mode of this game. I have to say that while the renders and animations are good, the writing, the plot and specially the pace of the game is a MESS, most of the transitions make no sense and feel extremely meta.

This game needs to be heavily reworked, maybe the Sandbox version has a better feel to it but I hate Sandbox games because they are generally done very poorly in a grindy and repetitive way.

BUGS: After the first few days, you jump into a scene with a police woman and you lose the games UI, you can't skip or save or anything unless you hit ESC.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

(Playing the VN) I'm not sure if I'm missing some kind of background or anything but this is wildly unstructured and took all of 5 minutes to go through. I barely have an idea as to who these people are and what my clear relation is to them. There is no explanation about anything that's happening. We're just getting yanked around from scene to scene and location to location without really knowing what we're doing

Only reason why this is getting an additional star is because the renders are above average and the animations are pretty smooth. Otherwise, I'm not quite sure what I just went through
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Steviehg84

The game started off promising until the usual cliche started popping up, your protagonist is the defenition of a simp. He keeps mooning over some girl who's with someone else. It would be great if the game wasn't so damned linear & you had the option to blow the selfish b!tch out, she uses the protagonist and he whines like a little bitch himself that he wants more instead of moving on & ditching that drama magnet.

as I said the game could have been great the animations & settings are decent but I can't stand the whole weak protag thing & the less said about the !ncest angle the better
  5. 5.00 star(s)

harsha_26

First of all, this is the only game I ever seen which gives us the option to choose either Sandbox or Visual Novel Version. Although Visual Novel gameplay is good, You are going to miss out scenes. So, It's best to choose Sandbox mode, but don't worry, it is not at all grindy, give hints all the time.

Story & Characters:
    It's a mafia underworld mystery drama. MC is on a mission of revenge & becoming the ultimate ruler of Mafia. It designed very well & keep you exciting by mystery & WTF moments.

When it comes to characters, the girlfriend & the bestfriend are the best characters who always keep your love & lust upto the maximum level. There are bunch of other females too, each with their own character & own style of sex scenes.

Renders/Sexual Content:
    The renders are created in a way that we can see even the minor things in the renders so clearly & we feel the render in a wholesome way. The Animations particularly for the sexual scenes are handled so well. Kinks are also so much awesome & never seen before moments. This is the only game where i seen "Female to Male" foot-lick/suck scenes & also foot finger in vagina penetrating scenes. Don't worry, those scenes are optional if you are not into that. And No NTR at all.

Overall, I can say this is the best mafia sexual game i ever played & waiting for updates. This game needs much more appreciation & ratings. This game also needs player's valuable support in patreon. So, please support this game if you have the means to do it.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

kameohawk

I struggled trying to work out how best to rate this game because it's two extremes. On one side the graphics are first rate, it's actually kinda nice, the MC looks like a bit of a dick but overall the girls are solid. However on the other side.... the game's stupid.

The plot is... god... so so wrong. Not wrong as in you'll go to hell for having it on your hand drive but wrong as in you strain you eyeballs from rolling them.

The game starts weirdly, you are a kid and get adopted by 2 women but then your violent dad finds out and works a way to get into your life but then somehow begins to have sex with the two lesbians who adopted you and married one. But then he died and years later your house is reposessed because of debt. You go to a hotel and you, your mum and your sister all stay in a bed. You are consoling your mom when suddenly your penis "rips out of your boxers" and then your sister gives you a footjob while she sleeps. You then drop your family off at an aunts house but you can't stay cause you tried to shag her daughter, or cousin or god knows what by this point I was starting to get a bit weary.

It's got good visuals, it seems the dev has taken the time to actually put the effort in and it shows but it feels the plot and general interactions between the characters was written by someone high on glue. If you can power through I'm sure there's good sex scenes in here but by God you may need to sell a bit of your soul to get through it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

IamPeterGriffen

Easily the best sandbox game on here. I can't think of a game with better animation than it. It is near perfect.

Only areas for improvement I can suggest is more variation in body types would be nice. Some milf action would be nice. Voices or sound effects would help. I feel like I am being very nit-picky. Its such an enjoyable game.

Please keep it up Dev!
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I was saving this game cause was 3+ Gb and i liked renders and animation previews. Also girls looked good, not the big tited, those bore me.

This good parts were confirmed once i played it, but after playing for 2 hours couldnt get anything to hook me, i was just bored MC doesnt seem to have any trait that would make him likeable. The beggining of the game is ridiculous, and theres ridiculous things along the game, like his sister doing stuff to him while she sleeps.

The scene whre clothes had mics.. a bit WTF.
    untill the point where i was asked to lose virginitythere was only the low level milestone sex. I decided to decline cause diditn make sense and didint like the character.
    After that i declined everyone. At some point mc started fucking everyone in his path. That got me confused and becamed unnatached.

It got worst from there so i just skipped a lot of stuff. Also i selected a sandbox gameplay and hard mode, but only once i saw that sandbox menu with money and map.
    The part where you get money for answering worrectly to the menchanic girl is pointless
    The thing with buying laptops also got me confused.

So the word to describe this game for me would be confusing.
    Theres interesting things like "breathing and animations" thats why i give it 3 stars
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Pee Cool Lu

game is actually good and the story, plus side is the dev interacts on the thread and help players :) easy 5 stars! some creators / devs just straight up ignore you or they get mad not this one :) will happy drop a patreon sub along other VN creators , i just hope it gets updated regularly and doesnt get left behind like some other games here that has so much potential and doesnt get an update even after 6 months and doesnt have an abandon tag, cheers have a great day, really recommend this game
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Draon79

This is based only on the VN playthough.

Game: 4/5 There are a few times in VN mode where the sandbox gui comes up out of no where and a few misspellings here and there, nothing horrible or engrish at all. Also the built in walkthrough doesnt reflect all the best options in some cases but it could be that the answers to those dont really matter also.

Models: 4/5 Most of the main LI are truly stunning but some need some work, IMHO Kathrine (Momma) and Charmaine being the two most jarring compared to the others

Plot: 4/5 The revamp has brought a new better life to this IMO by making the MC much more believable and less wimpish then he was originally

Definitely worth a rate and watch, good story, good amount of fappage and decent to good animations.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

RDude47

Nice piece of work with complex but not too complex storyline. The interface differs from the usual but easy to figure out. The sex scenes are pretty good but pretty vanilla for the most part, which is kind of surprising for a mafia story. I personally think it's bad that almost all of his sex partners are white and the only encounter with a black girl is pretty brief and hidden in some kind of a side quest.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

I have to say, I love this game. The story is amazing. The theme behind it of love and family really drives it along and makes it all worth while. I love Mom and Momma. I also really like MC and the way the story just seems to flow.

The visuals are amazing as well. There are many games on F95 that use the mob or mafia as the background for their games. This one though takes it in a different way and runs with it. I like it. I love how it handled it and where I can see this story going in the future.

This is another game that I will be watching closely for each upcoming update.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

r3ng3d3ng

I had so much fun playing this game! Very nice renders, great storyline and animations!! Just a very perfect game and much playable hours to gain. I don't understand why I have to write a big review when I ust want to let the makers know it's a great game.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

shiznet

Excellent range of characters and events, hot scenes and an engrossing story, the full package. Dev also did the work of sandbox or VN so you can play how you like, with the difficulty/walkthrough modes being very helpful on a second or third playthrough.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

genesis646

The artwork, animations, and story line are all very well done. I didn't run into any bugs playing through v0.6, but I did have some problems with v0.7 stand alone VN mode. I've only played VN mode, so I can't give any feedback for the sandbox mode. It's an interesting design choice to have both a sandbox and VN mode built into the same game. The choices in the VN don't seem to have huge impacts on the story line, but it is understandable why devs might not want too much branching early on, as this would greatly slow down development due to supporting parallel story lines. I don't know how long the full story will be, but I am hoping for more impactful choices later on. Overall, I think this game is well worth your time to look at and consider supporting.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Drooskati

So, let me just start with this. The game is damn near a masterpiece. There is really only one complaint, which I'll talk about below, but its minor compared to the overall game. This is now easily my #2 game, behind only Acting Lessons, and I simply cannot wait to see more. That being said, lets move on.

Plot --- The plot is excellent. Well thought out, and through the current release, well executed. You get some backstory to start, enough to entice you, but not enough to annoy you. Throughout the game, that story gets expanded upon. Again, never enough to take you from the game, but enough to make you want more. As you (the MC) develop into who you are meant to be, its not some magical overnight change. You figure out your role in the world through effort and time.

Graphics --- Superb. I will not try to pretend that they are the absolute best in the industry, but top 10%? Easily. The girls look beautiful. The scenes are well constructed. The locations are detailed and expansive. But more importantly......

Animations --- The animations are amazing. Again, I won't say its the BEST, but damn if its not in the top 5 games overall. Beautiful. Well crafted. Dev obviously spent a significant amount of time not just with the planning, but with the execution. There are small touches added that add to the realism, that even the top people sometimes forget.

Gameplay --- So, you actually have a choice from the start. You can either do Sandbox, or standard VN style. I'll speak to the Sandbox side, as that is what I played. It was fairly standard. Interface was good, and the tutorials were brief and relevant. There are a significant number of items in the game, most of which you don't need until quite far into it. There is SOME grind, but its easy to push through. For money, the Dev was smart enough to include a built in method to get cash without having to grind for it. I did SOME of the grind, but yeah, you're going to be using the "cheat". Guaranteed. Also, it has a built in hint system. You don't need a walkthrough. If you are lost, it'll tell you what to do next.

Characters --- The women in the game are FANTASTIC. All characters look appropriately aged. Each has their own unique personality. Backstories are in depth, and develop throughout the course of the game. There are two characters in particular that you WILL become emotionally attached to. And I (like apparently 75.2% of other players as of this review) desperately hope we won't have to make a choice between.

And that brings us to the ONE negative. And I say negative only because it feels like the Dev tried, but didn't quite have the heart for it. The game audio. When I first opened the game, just at the opening menu, I knew IMMEDIATELY I'd be joining his Patreon. You'll know why when you play it. But then, upon actually starting the game, I was immensely disappointed when all music/audio stopped. Throughout the remainder of the game, there is audio added back in, but its hit or miss. There is ONE track that gets played in EVERY sex scene, which gets old after a while. Really wish the Dev would spend just a little time working on this aspect. Audio is incredibly important in games, especially one like this that is meant to be dramatic.

So yeah, you want to play this game. I am happily becoming a supporter, and can't wait to see what comes next. So long as the dev doesn't make me choose. DONT MAKE US CHOOSE!

Edit: Also, Robbery, please update your link for Discord! The only link in this forum is expired!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

darlic

[v0.6D]
    An all-round fantastic game, with a great story, great dialogues and great characters (mc included), and awesome sex scenes.

I'm happy I finally played this game, I don't really know why I have always ignored it so far. It truly deserves way more visibility on this site (and others as well).

I've played the sandbox mode. I had fun because, thanks to the hint system, I never felt like I was stuck at any point in the game. A little bit of grinding is necessary later in the game (to farm money), but it's nothing too serious (and can be easily skipped with the money cheat integrated into the game).

The story is very cool and well-told, I don't usually like mafia-related thematics and I think this proves how good it is. It even gets better as the story unfolds throughout the game.

Sex scenes are simply superb, they really feel lifelike and not a collection of mechanic movements like in most 3d games. Once you see them you won't look at the other games the same, I assure you.
    For example, when a character is highly aroused you can actually notice it by its heavy breathing through its belly movement; these little particulars are what make this game so great. Climax animations are truly magnificent and sexy as well.
    Some "special" scenes (which I'm not going to spoil here) have also a dedicated soundtrack, which makes everything even more enjoyable and emotionally impacting.
    As a minor side note, I would love to see even more kinkiness in this game in the future, but I wouldn't complain if the dev decides to keep it as much as vanilla as possible either.

The game's user interface could be improved, but it works flawlessly and it's consistent, which is the most important thing to consider. I had a total of 0 crashed in my full playthrough. so huge props for that to the dev.

I absolutely recommend this game and I'm really looking forward to what's coming next. 5/5
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Djahid

Awesome, wonderful, beautiful keep up the good work.
    Hope to see more content in the following updates.
    I am more driven about the story more than the sex on it,
    Hope to see more families, and more new characters.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

ptahn

I played this game once before, but decided to play it again from the beginning. I think you can tell that the developer is getting better at his craft. The writing continues to improve as the story goes along, there are more and better animations. After getting to the end I decided to become a supporter of the game.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1906916

So i play a few times and love the story so far the characters are well done my favorite so far is Ms Fine. this is one of the best marifa vn's that i played and you don't have to wait to get to the sexy stuff and the cliffhanger at the end .