Ren'Py - Abandoned - Rocking Robin [v0.8B] [Robbery1211]

1. 4.00 star(s)

KingC93

While this game has very hot models, the fact that the developer doesn't allow any way for you to change your answers, go back, or even just a way to read dialogue you may have missed rubs me the wrong way. Otherwise would be an amazing game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zahonan

One of the BEST games I've played so far. It has of course a few minor mistakes but hey, it's not completed yet. It could also use a bit better grammar at some pointsbut you don't have to put a lot of effort to realise what the characters are saying.
    The game has a plot that goes deep. Unlike many other games, it's not just going around, have some dialoges, fuck and so on. There a timy few characters that the prgression with, seemed a bit rushed and it could have gotten a bit slower but the way it's done now, really isn't that much bothering.
    I like how the game lets you play it, whether it will be a sandbox, doing the same things again and again OR play it as a VN. Even though some content may be missing in one of those versions for now.
    I tell you people, even though I don't have that much of this urge for many other games, I really DO hope this one will be completed. And I'd really not mind if it takes long to do so (I'm not talking about slow updates, just much more content).
  3. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + We have good looking renders.
    + Our animations have good enough FPS value and their physics looks good aswell.
    + Our story is pretty interesting for sure.

Bad Points
    - Story is interesting indeed but some scenes is not match with story! I dont like the idea new Coltore BOSS spanked by some woman and being submissive! That's not match with our character at all...
    - And while out story seems interesting i cant say its well written enough.

For The End
    This game is good for sure. Keep it good work and please improve render quality little bit. And plese change this shity submissive thing. In other game I dont mind but with that story that's not good...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

StupidRabbit

JUST FUCKING EXCELLENT!

If you tired of games only with images, thats the game for you.

The game have more animations than the majority out there.

PROS:

-Already a lot of content.
    -Very GOOD, REAL GOOD animations
    -A lot of sex scenes

CONS

-The female caracteres are very similar with eatch other

Just go for it. I'm looking forward for the next update.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

smokebox

Review based on v0.4a, Congrats to the dev for his boldness and creativity, in this version your first choice is how do you want the game?
    sandbox or VN? i never saw a dev giving the player that choice before.

The female cast is quite diverse and the girls\womans are all beautiful and hot, another point i like to highlight is the inovation of an overrated theme "incest", we have but we dont have at the same time, instead of the usual landlady bullshit, his family are actually his family but MC is adopted and the only blood related family was his dad and his addicted mom and even being dead they still have quite the impact in the story.

The true identity of his father,the missing money, the crime families are the cherry on top of the cake, so the story is quite promising.

Pros:
    VN or Sandbox
    sandbox is not grinding and have money cheat option, good renders and animations, diversed and vast female cast, the story is interesting and promissing, good amount of content for a v.04

Cons:
    Finding the sister pictures is a bit hard, sister sex scene only available on the sandbox mode, the hide from aunt minigame and the fighting Johnnie is a bit annoying.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

passion3419

Animations are great. I can really relate to the characters. My favorite is Lana, I'm hoping to see her and Dustin together later in the upcoming games. They seem to have more of a connection than all the other characters. Maybe they will be able to express their true feelings to each other in a way that makes sense to them. They obviously care for each other and instead of them causes conflict within their relationships, they should just be together. This story is really interesting and different from the other games I have played.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

PrettyBrownEyes

This is one of the best games I have played! The animations, story, and renders are amazing. The only thing it needs is more explicit content but it is only Version 3 so I'm not complaining.

I also like that you have the opportunity to lose your virginity to Lana or not because I am rooting for Robin.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (v0.4a ) is:

Pros:
    + Nice Renders
    + Nice Story
    + Easy Playing
    +Love choices (Sandbox or Novel)

Cons:
    -Nothing

Conclusion:
    Love the renders,the story is great (Mafia) and I like the choices you can take between playing the Sandbox or Novel version (I prefer the Novel)

Really looking forward to the Next release....
    BM
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Alfred the Fallen

(v 0.2a)

Linear stories generally don't mix well with free-roaming maps, and this game is no exception.

This game is 95% grind. You take multiple choice questions about automotive care in order to earn money and you wait until a certain time on a specific day of the week to travel to the one location on the map that will allow you to see the only scene that will progress the story. Also, you don't get much of a say in the story at all. The player character does what he wants, not what you want. For example, if you like Lana more than Robin, you still have to be with Robin and listen to Lana tell you about how she sucks off her douchebag boyfriend and stand idly by as he takes advantage of her. Real fun there, eh?

I understand that this is an early build and all, but the game is awful in its current state. I get a tiny scene with Robin, then have to take five multiple choice tests until I can get another tiny scene with her. Unless it's a weekend, then eight tests. When I say the scene is tiny, I mean that some of the scenes are only six sentences and a single image. I wasn't even interested in Robin, but it was mandatory in order to open up scenes with Lana. Then when I finally did see Lana's scenes they were a massive letdown, especially the last one which made me wish I never bothered with this game.