Others ROFB english fix request

stepstep77

Apr 23, 2020
hi i need some help whit some games that i buyed form dlsite but they overwrite each other when extracted or they get artifacts when extracted and they are also just fully on Japanese i gonna share the original file hoping someone will fix it to be much more accessible to english players link to mega folder here :

folder note for this one :
to extract part1 first then look for part 2 and 3 make sure that the files are recognized by the original installer so that they get installed properly other way the game will not work or maybe you now a better way ?

Due to the file size, this item is split into several files.

• To start downloading, click on the [ Download ] button, or right-click above the download button and select "Save target as."
  • Please select "Save" when downloading files. Do not select "Run".
  • Please save all of the files to the same folder.
  • When the download is complete, execute [ work number.part1.exe ] and follow the instructions to extract the product files.
  • * Please make sure that all the files are saved on your local disk (e.g. desktop). The file may fail to extract if the files are in other locations such as external storage media.

If an error occurs during the extraction, please try the following.
Corrupted file
Corrupted file

If you get an error as shown on the right, you may have downloaded an incomplete file.
Troubleshooting:
The file which is shown in red (RJ00000.part3.rar in the example) is corrupted. Please download the file once again.
Insufficient file
Insufficient file

If you get an error as shown on the right, some files may be missing or the extraction may have been aborted because the file is renamed when downloading.
Troubleshooting:
The file which is shown in red (RJ00000.part3.rar in the example) is missing. Please check and download the file as necessary. If you have renamed the file name, restore the name to the original and try again.