4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
looked interesting..downloaded...tried..deleted..not because its bad..but because keyboard movement commands and i do not get along..lol..old hands..do not want to play these yoot games..HAHAA!!..if mouse click movement is ever intro'd..tag me and i'll return :p

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Does the game still contain a cheat or something? I remember parts of the gameplay being tedious

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Has anyone played yet? How much more content is there? This game had so much potential, but this is the first update I've seen in a long time.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
this game is making me crazy, one of the best animations around, so must potential for being a masterpiece but every time a new update comes its disappointing. i mean seriously, this game has been in development for far too long to be in this state, just look at ( my new life ) that game pumps out new content frequently and this is kind of good game is still doing baby steps, i don't want to turn old until a decent story with lots of sex scenes is around. what do you guys think?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
How long is this game already around? Wouldn't have thought that it would still be updated (I think older than the thread creation date suggests, if I am not wrong).
I think I roughly played it a bit, but it seems (from Patreon) that the next updates should focus more on scenes, so maybe I'll come by at some point again...

Reactions: redbone89

vanuyak

Mar 18, 2019
How long is this game already around? Wouldn't have thought that it would still be updated (I think older than the thread creation date suggests, if I am not wrong).
I think I roughly played it a bit, but it seems (from Patreon) that the next updates should focus more on scenes, so maybe I'll come by at some point again...
Think hes just holding his animations to milk his subscribers tbh. Took him forever to get a few animations in last update, yet now he posted a new update with 3 animations after everyone complained. If he was adding 1-3 animations every update or two the game would be huge by now.

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
To be honest, this new update contains 1 1/2 new scenes. That first sex scene with the ship AI is pretty shallow and lacking in actual content.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I like this game a LOT. But I kind of hate this game right now because you can lose with no warning at all and that just sucks. You shouldn't have to watch the Sahkara (sp?) percentage meter for fear of outright losing the game. A warning of some kind would be nice so if I'm mining I don't suddenly lose all of my progress out of nowhere because I wasn't staring at the percentages.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes