Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rogue-Like Cheat Injector [v1.5.2] [SLDR]

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Overview:
A script that will automatically apply cheats to a freshly unzipped Rogue-Like directory.
Windows only!

Updated: 02-04-2024
Game/Creator: Rogue-Like by
Modder: SLDR ( )
Mod Version: v1.5.2
Game Version: Requires any version of the game v1.1 and above
Language: English

Features:
  • Click and drag the stat bars to change stats in real time.
  • Click on the clock to reset the time if you run out of time in a sex scene.
  • Click on the backpack to give yourself money and level up all the characters.
  • Developer console enabled for direct variable manipulation. Access by pressing Shift+O. Use at own risk!
Installation:
  1. Download and unzip the latest Rogue-Like version.
  2. Download "RL Inject.bat" and place it in the Rogue-Like folder. It should be in the same place as "Rogue-Like.exe".
  3. Double-click "RL Inject.bat" to run the script and follow the instructions.
  4. Double-click "Rogue-Like.exe" to run the game. If everything went well, the main menu should say "Cheats enabled!" at the top.
Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:
Rogue-Like_2020-06-30_12-11-00.png Rogue-Like_2020-06-30_12-12-06.png ezgif-6-3ae34266f220.gif

Last edited:

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Hey folks, it's been quite a while. I stopped participating on F95Zone two years ago because real life got in the way, but for those of you who don't remember me, I was known for modding cheats into Rogue-Like to make it less annoying to see new content whenever new versions were released. I believe the cheats in the Expanded Mod were based on my work, so if you've been missing those cheats in the newest versions of Rogue-Like, here you go.

I eventually got tired of manually unpacking and editing game files for every single new version and all of its iterations from "a" to "z" while also playing tech support for both my mod's bugs and Oni's bugs, so it burned me out quite a bit and I fell off. Not long after I stepped away from the site, I wrote a Python script to automate the modding process for me. I kept tweaking and testing it and the cheats have been working for every version that I've tested for over a year now.

I intended to release this utility much sooner but I was still feeling burned out from participating in the community, so I put it off. I'm not interested in jumping back in and being active on the site again, but I'm releasing this tool now because it works and I won't have to update it very frequently. The only time this utility needs an update is when Oni adds a new character or completely overhauls the way he stores character/inventory/time data, which should be quite rare.

Anyway, give it a try if you're tired of grinding to see new content in Rogue-Like. If you have problems, please refer to the Installation section of the original post. It's pretty straightforward. If you still have problems, leave a comment in the thread but I'm not active on this site anymore, so I can't guarantee that I can help you.

datboi66

May 20, 2017
never mind i tried reloading via pc this time and not an iphone mega app also that app is really degrading in quality

Reactions: Daway

Faeth

May 26, 2018
Try launching the game anyway and see if the cheats work. That message is normal, it always appears when RPAtool tries to unpack Rogue-Like.
I'm having the same issue, in addition if i press enter after this point my entire pc hangs, and i can't close the injector window or open additional windows, or do really anything at all, requiring a hard reset to return functionality.

Harrishitchens

Jan 2, 2019
Hey folks, it's been quite a while. I stopped participating on F95Zone two years ago because real life got in the way, but for those of you who don't remember me, I was known for modding cheats into Rogue-Like to make it less annoying to see new content whenever new versions were released. I believe the cheats in the Expanded Mod were based on my work, so if you've been missing those cheats in the newest versions of Rogue-Like, here you go.

I eventually got tired of manually unpacking and editing game files for every single new version and all of its iterations from "a" to "z" while also playing tech support for both my mod's bugs and Oni's bugs, so it burned me out quite a bit and I fell off. Not long after I stepped away from the site, I wrote a Python script to automate the modding process for me. I kept tweaking and testing it and the cheats have been working for every version that I've tested for over a year now.

I intended to release this utility much sooner but I was still feeling burned out from participating in the community, so I put it off. I'm not interested in jumping back in and being active on the site again, but I'm releasing this tool now because it works and I won't have to update it very frequently. The only time this utility needs an update is when Oni adds a new character or completely overhauls the way he stores character/inventory/time data, which should be quite rare.

Anyway, give it a try if you're tired of grinding to see new content in Rogue-Like. If you have problems, please refer to the Installation section of the original post. It's pretty straightforward. If you still have problems, leave a comment in the thread but I'm not active on this site anymore, so I can't guarantee that I can help you.
I appreciate your work

Renault

Jun 20, 2018
It is possible this mod needs an update due to a NEW CHARACTER, Jean, which is a warning built into the main post about when it would need work. It is possible it won't work now until he realizes and gets to updating, which is not a guarantee.

Faeth

May 26, 2018
It is possible this mod needs an update due to a NEW CHARACTER, Jean, which is a warning built into the main post about when it would need work. It is possible it won't work now until he realizes and gets to updating, which is not a guarantee.
according to the change log jean support was already added