Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rogue-Like Cheat Injector [v1.5.2] [SLDR]

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
you said i could request OP to fix this bug in his script.
He can fix the place in his script that checks for relative directory incorrectly… But, that won't make the script update contents of an archive, as that's not its purpose – it's supposed to patch an installed game (as patches normally do).

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
He can fix the place in his script that checks for relative directory incorrectly… But, that won't make the script update contents of an archive, as that's not its purpose – it's supposed to patch an installed game (as patches normally do).
about 10 years of no rest. what does this mean for me?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
…Alright, here's the thing.
The game file you downloaded? It's an archive. Compressed into a single file for storage.
You need to unpack it before using. Like, say, playing or patching.
That is to say, the reason you can't patch the game turns out to be that you're trying to patch it without unpacking into a directory.
got it... finally.

Last edited:

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
To install and get to work Properly.
1) Download Unren and Cheat Inector
2) Copy Unren and RL Inject to folder with Rogue-Like.exe
3) Run Unren and Decompile Rpyc Files
4) Temporarily turn off antivirus
5)Run RL Inject
6) Enable Cheats

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
To install and get to work Properly.
1) Download Unren and Cheat Inector
2) Copy Unren and RL Inject to folder with Rogue-Like.exe
3) Run Unren and Decompile Rpyc Files
4) Temporarily turn off antivirus
5)Run RL Inject
6) Enable Cheats
not winrar.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
Python Injector and Extractor for ren'py games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Files inside screens folder are made for Rogue-Like game based on SLDR injector.

Last edited:

Demotri

Oct 16, 2017
SLDR I was impressed how you made your Injector, it was new to me, but after analyzing it, I figured it out.
Then though it could be done better, So I took it to next level.
After 3 days of madness programing, because I'm newbie, I finally made it.

This should be even more compatible, but probably there would be unexpected cases, so I would like if you guys could make it more flawless. Like I said I'm newbie and I have no idea of consequences or solutions to the work I have done here.

So what's different?
This is made in Ren'Py file. So you just put it in game folder or remove it from it, if you don't want it anymore.
This basically do the same thing, but instead of unpacking and changing files, this takes compiled code from running game, then decompiling it(via unrpyc library), then modifying it, and then injecting it to the game before it fully launches.
And no, it doesn't decompile whole game or files, it just decompile screen statements that needs to be modified.
Also it doesn't create/modify any files. It just add screen statement like you would do in rpy file but trough python fuction instead.
Downside or not, it does it every time you launch the game.

So maybe it will be after all more compatible thanks to modifying only 3 screen statements in particular way.
But my guess, it won't work for others, hoping you would fix that if would happen.

Code is almost same as yours(excluding new method of injecting), I only changed:
to avoid errors from undefined variables.
MAN YOU ARE AMAZING! I had all kinds of troubles with the original cheat and i couldn't get it to work on the new version or even the previous one. I downloaded your version for version E and it worked like a charm!
thanks for your work

AtomikRakoon

Apr 20, 2019
This error occurs to me

*I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SLDR_cheats.rpy", line 1, in script
init 999 python hide:
File "game/SLDR_cheats.rpy", line 180, in <module>
sl2decompiler.pprint(unrpyc_output, renpy.display.screen.get_screen_variant(screen[0]).ast, print_atl_callback)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ast'*

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
This error occurs to me

*I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SLDR_cheats.rpy", line 1, in script
init 999 python hide:
File "game/SLDR_cheats.rpy", line 180, in <module>
sl2decompiler.pprint(unrpyc_output, renpy.display.screen.get_screen_variant(screen[0]).ast, print_atl_callback)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ast'*
It says that it doesn't get screen "main_menu" / "Status_Screen" / "Inventory_screen".
I don't know why, but 2 reasons comes to mind. You used it in wrong game or
it's a game version(e.g. no windows one) that don't have those screens.

AtomikRakoon

Apr 20, 2019
It says that it doesn't get screen "main_menu" / "Status_Screen" / "Inventory_screen".
I don't know why, but 2 reasons comes to mind. You used it in wrong game or
it's a game version(e.g. no windows one) that don't have those screens.
Thanks but I used the link on this forum and I have the proper version so IDK

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I have to report the Mega download for this cheat injector has been blocked as a MALWARE SITE.... Please note it wasn't reported as a malware site but had major warnings against downloading from this link. I have never experienced this from any other Mega link on any other program, video or add-on (out of 100s of downloads).

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
For all the buddys who have try everything , i repack the last version of the game today with cheat enabled and sanchomod v2

last version 994 h with cheat SLDR 1.24 activated + sanchomod enabled >>

all credits to SLDR and SANCHO1969

just unpack and play (y)

Last edited:

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
SLDR I was impressed how you made your Injector, it was new to me, but after analyzing it, I figured it out.
Then though it could be done better, So I took it to next level.
After 3 days of madness programing, because I'm newbie, I finally made it.

This should be even more compatible, but probably there would be unexpected cases, so I would like if you guys could make it more flawless. Like I said I'm newbie and I have no idea of consequences or solutions to the work I have done here.

So what's different?
This is made in Ren'Py file. So you just put it in game folder or remove it from it, if you don't want it anymore.
This basically do the same thing, but instead of unpacking and changing files, this takes compiled code from running game, then decompiling it(via unrpyc library), then modifying it, and then injecting it to the game before it fully launches.
And no, it doesn't decompile whole game or files, it just decompile screen statements that needs to be modified.
Also it doesn't create/modify any files. It just add screen statement like you would do in rpy file but trough python fuction instead.
Downside or not, it does it every time you launch the game.

So maybe it will be after all more compatible thanks to modifying only 3 screen statements in particular way.
But my guess, it won't work for others, hoping you would fix that if would happen.

Code is almost same as yours(excluding new method of injecting), I only changed:
to avoid errors from undefined variables.
thx to you for this great work , can you make the same with the timer reset for the expanded mod on 984h 1.7.1 ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cramone

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
thx to you for this great work , can you make the same with the timer reset for the expanded mod on 984h 1.7.1 ?
I think you should just ask mod author to add this,
and there are other simpler ways to add this,
but if it's your last resort then fine.

No sure if you guys realized, but you can apply my injecting method to any ren'py game.
And you just need to have screen name and original part of that screen that you want to edit.
So this method will only keep working if screen name and original part won't get changed.
I just created new way of hacking ren'py games, but no one seems to care. XD

So yeah, I could and I just did.

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
For all the buddys who have try everything , i repack the last version of the game today with cheat enabled and sanchomod v2

last version 994 h with cheat SLDR 1.24 activated + sanchomod enabled >>

all credits to SLDR and SANCHO1969

just unpack and play (y)
Thank you so much.

I'm on Android playing the game with JoiPlay, and since the injector uses a .bat file, I had no way of installing the mod since android can't run .bat files.

But thanks to you, I can now play the game with the mods installed.

So thank you so much!

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
I think you should just ask mod author to add this,
and there are other simpler ways to add this,
but if it's your last resort then fine.

No sure if you guys realized, but you can apply my injecting method to any ren'py game.
And you just need to have screen name and original part of that screen that you want to edit.
So this method will only keep working if screen name and original part won't get changed.
I just created new way of hacking ren'py games, but no one seems to care. XD

So yeah, I could and I just did.
I'm not going to lie... I don't have a clue what you are talking about...

I'm guessing your injector modifies the Renpy files in some way?

I have no clue how any of this stuff works, so I have no way to judge the significance of what you did...

That said, you say your method works on any Renpy game?

Now that sounds impressive.

Even someone as clueless as me can understand the significance of a universal Renpy hack.

And you invented this method by yourself?

Even more impressive.

It may not mean much coming from someone as clueless as me, since I can't appreciate the full depth of your brilliance, but congratulations on inventing your own universal Renpy hack.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
I'm not going to lie... I don't have a clue what you are talking about...

I'm guessing your injector modifies the Renpy files in some way?

I have no clue how any of this stuff works, so I have no way to judge the significance of what you did...

That said, you say your method works on any Renpy game?

Now that sounds impressive.

Even someone as clueless as me can understand the significance of a universal Renpy hack.

And you invented this method by yourself?

Even more impressive.

It may not mean much coming from someone as clueless as me, since I can't appreciate the full depth of your brilliance, but congratulations on inventing your own universal Renpy hack.
I mean the method I've used it's not mine and it's used very often.
I'm talking about the most common .

My injector doesn't edit or use any made game files.
Because it gets the script of files from running game itself.
Though it's compiled, So then it's using that decompiler to get the script.
Via python, it edit text(script) and then via Ren'Py Existed Function,
it loads modified text(script) before game fully launches.

So basically I did nothing except using what was already there.

This method it's not perfect, It has flaws.
Because code might not be decompiled accurate and game loads decompiler every time,
not just once like you would normally use decompiler.
And there is a lot of to improve.
If someone know how to do Graphic Interface Applications and want to help me,
we could do app that generates cheats.

I mean the app where you put screen name, script to edit and edited script.
Would be even simpler than editing renpy files with python code.

The only reason you would need to use my injector,
it's when the script you need to edit is large and you want to only edit small part of it.
Otherwise you can just use modified file with the script.
Because those two methods do the same.
Which is overriding existed script with the modified one.

Last edited: