Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rogue-Like Cheat Injector [v1.5.2] [SLDR]

Mormaethor

Oct 16, 2018
The player pleasure slider stopped work after oni made a rule 63 for the game.
That is not because of the rule 63, but because of one of the new, hidden additions to the game.
The slider simply has a function by default now, so this mod can't override it.

Really, do try playing around with the slider a bit in different situations. You might notice something.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
That is not because of the rule 63, but because of one of the new, hidden additions to the game.
The slider simply has a function by default now, so this mod can't override it.

Really, do try playing around with the slider a bit in different situations. You might notice something.
Can you, in spoilers, tell me what the hidden additions that are tied to the pleasure slider are by any chance? I haven't touched the game since 997 and I liked being able to control the pleasure meters.

Nevermind, it just makes your dick transparent. I'd rather have the old function back, but oh well I guess.

Last edited:

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
I did a quick thread search, but didnt see the answer.. Will this mod work with the Prime Mod?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I did a quick thread search, but didnt see the answer.. Will this mod work with the Prime Mod?
Hate to be that guy, but the answer is a resounding "maybe". I don't see anything in the prime mod that would conflict with the cheat, but it also depends on a few things that I'm not 100% sure on. My recommendation is to try it.

Edit: I just tested it out. It does override default files so it won't work with this cheat.

Last edited:

VerkienTolne2

Oct 24, 2019
it just keeps telling me that the folder cant be found and that is a virus, this used to be great, what happened

now it wont even open AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
it just keeps telling me that the folder cant be found and that is a virus, this used to be great, what happened

now it wont even open AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It's your antivirus thinking an unknown .bat file is a virus. As a result, it sequesters (isolates) the file from being ran, read or access.
It's not the script, it's the antivirus.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Doesn't work for me, put it in the root folder, launched it and nothing happened. Tried disabling av, still nothing.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Doesn't work for me, put it in the root folder, launched it and nothing happened. Tried disabling av, still nothing.
When you run it, it should give you a command prompt-like window asking you to press 1 or 2 to enable/disable cheats. If you're not even seeing that, the system you're on is not running the .bat file at all. The .bat file itself is literally a text file with DOS commands. If it can't even run that, there's something going on with your machine.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
When you run it, it should give you a command prompt-like window asking you to press 1 or 2 to enable/disable cheats. If you're not even seeing that, the system you're on is not running the .bat file at all. The .bat file itself is literally a text file with DOS commands. If it can't even run that, there's something going on with your machine.
Oh ye, I had that, win11 has that problem, iirc, i have to use cmd to run those programs.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My spanish is VERY rusty. But it looks like it's saying that it can't execute the program. This .bat file uses powershell to create the rpatool that's needed for the rest. I noticed that it also says it can't open the python.exe despite being able to find it. You would need to make sure the .bat file is able to access/run powershell.exe as well as other .exe files like python.

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
This is what you can do to getaway from that problem.

Run it from powershell and use this command

Code:
PS C:\Users\(Yourusername)> cd (Location of your game)
PS (Location of your game)> run RLInjectv1.5.bat
Note: DOS and to extent Powershell sometimes tend to give errors with spaces (Since I don't know how to circumvent that) so you better shorten everything like what I did in the PowerShell

here's an Example of it
Windows PowerShell 3_12_2023 1_23_36 AM.png

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Note: DOS and to extent Powershell sometimes tend to give errors with spaces (Since I don't know how to circumvent that) so you better shorten everything like what I did in the PowerShell
You can either quote the file name. ex.:
run "RL Inject v1.5.bat"

Or you can use an escape character for the spaces. Command prompt and powershell has different escape characters.
Command Prompt:
run RL^ Inject^ v1.5.bat
Powershell (note, it's a backtick, not a single quote):
run RL` Inject` v1.5.bat

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Buddy, you need to zip your batch file and/or upload it to this site.
Many browsers will block batch files.

Also, why the fuck even use MEGA when you can upload it here and save us the hassle.