Cheat Mod Ren'Py Onhold Rogue-like Evolution: Usable Dev Cheat Mode [v1.0] [anne O'nymous]

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Overview:
The game come with its own cheat menu. This game just make it usable.​

Updated: 31 aug 2018
Game/Creator: [Oni]
Modder: anne O'nymous
Mod Version: 1.00
Game Version: 0.972c to 0.976a
Language: English

Features :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :

Uninstall :

Limitation(s) and knew issue(s) :

Final Notes:

Note that this thread is for discussions about the mod. If your question/comment address the game, please wrote it directly in the game's thread.

Download:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
does this work with 1.10?
Which version 1.10 ? The last version is 0.974i

might want to update the mod and its adaptation for the new game version @anne O'nymous
I just took a look at it and, well, sorry but it's just impossible.
The mod require the developer mode to be enabled for to work, and when you enable this mode, then the game will not work because the same label is defined twice in the game. So I'm stuck. If I disable the developer mode, the mod will not work, and if I keep it enabled, it's the game.
I assume that it's an error made by the author. Anyway, it mean that this version of the game is even more broke than usual. I mean, the content of the two labels which share the same name are totally different, and one will never be used...
Uninstall the mod (remove the "AONmod.rpy" and "AONmod.rpyc") and the game will work. But sorry, you'll just have the SLDR mod, not the developer cheat.

Edit: Warned the author about the label defined twice. I added it's answer to the problem description on the front page.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question but how do I activate developer mode?
It's automatically enabled for you by the mod. And for other games, you don't really need it, only the is really usable ; follow the link for more.

Reactions: Mon_Deeperz

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
All right, I start to hate Oni...

The mod works fine, as long as you use the default version of the game ; the one he made with it's way outdated version of Ren'py. But if at one time the version available on F95Z is modded and use a newer version of Ren'py, it will crash... again.
This time it's fixable and I already did it. But I can't make it public since I don't know if it interfere or not with SLDR mod. So, if the case happen, just warn me. I'll download the modded version, then upload here the patch to correct the bug without risk to break the SLDR mod.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
All right, I start to hate Oni...

The mod works fine, as long as you use the default version of the game ; the one he made with it's way outdated version of Ren'py. But if at one time the version available on F95Z is modded and use a newer version of Ren'py, it will crash... again.
This time it's fixable and I already did it. But I can't make it public since I don't know if it interfere or not with SLDR mod. So, if the case happen, just warn me. I'll download the modded version, then upload here the patch to correct the bug without risk to break the SLDR mod.
let me translate to understand you correctly. Which Default version do you speak of? Also what does your mod have that's different from SLDR mod?

Finally. your mod v.1.00 works with the game version 0.976a, correct? Your mod does not have any bugs or crash, is that what I undestand from your 2nd paragraph?

What I'm saying is, for a simple user, I don't really understand what it does and if it works with version 0.976a

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Which Default version do you speak of?
The unmodded version...

Also what does your mod have that's different from SLDR mod?
It's wrote on the first message, the one describing the mod : It enable the cheat mode used by the author while he develop the game.
SLDR focus on cheating, the author focus on the gameplay. So the two mods are complementary ; but the author's one just optional.

Finally. your mod v.1.00 works with the game version 0.976a, correct? Your mod does not have any bugs or crash, is that what I undestand from your 2nd paragraph?
Yes, here again it's wrote on the first message.

But due to the fact that the author use an old version of the game engine, which care less of errors, and the fact that he also tend to have errors in his code, it will not works with versions directly including SLDR mod. This is due to the fact that pre-modded version use the last version of the game engine.
All this said, unlike the problem that happened with the previous version, this time it's fixable. It's just that I can't fix it if I don't know what will be changed by SLDR mod.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
After successful patching and a working v.0976. I have tested the mod on multiple occasions but can only ask 2 questions: What are fetishes and Is there a way to level up yourself or the girls (I want to activate the copy and wall phasing of the girls but seems it's not in the cheat menu of the girls)

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
What are fetishes and Is there a way to level up yourself or the girls (I want to activate the copy and wall phasing of the girls but seems it's not in the cheat menu of the girls)
You'll probably found better answer by asking directly on the game thread.
I made this mod because, while looking at the game, I found that the cheat menu was here, just hidden from the player. I felt like it was stupid to keep it like this, since it was so easy to make it available.
But other mods took most of my time during the last month, so I haven't really played the game since time. This mean that my own answer risk to be outdated, sorry.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
While being easy, because most of the works is done by Oni itself, this mod is also kind of depressing. With each version come few bugs which make the game crash because of the developer mode...

So, I'll perhaps come back to it, changing the way the cheat menu made by Oni is enabled, but for now I don't feel like doing it.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
While being easy, because most of the works is done by Oni itself, this mod is also kind of depressing. With each version come few bugs which make the game crash because of the developer mode...

So, I'll perhaps come back to it, changing the way the cheat menu made by Oni is enabled, but for now I don't feel like doing it.
will you add the slide bar like there is in superpowered's mod by sldr and rogue-like's previous mod by SLDR?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
will you add the slide bar like there is in superpowered's mod by sldr and rogue-like's previous mod by SLDR?
If the other mod is still not updated when I return back to this one, yes, all add everything missing.

Reactions: GAB

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
idk about sldr mod (imma assume @SLDR is nonexistent to this day) but there's a new version of rogue-like 0.977b not yet on the OP of the game thread.
And can you consider adding a lvl up for the main character and the girls too? money isn't a problem but there's a slow grind for leveling the character of the game

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
And can you consider adding a lvl up for the main character and the girls too?
Probably. I have a lot of things going actually, but when I'll come back to this one, I'll take a good look at the code and add everything that can be added to both improve the experience and cheat.

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
Sorry I don't understand how to properly add the mod I have the rouge like file open where am I supposed to put the mod

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry I don't understand how to properly add the mod I have the rouge like file open where am I supposed to put the mod
Inside the folder named "game" ; where the "archive.rpa" file is.
This said, I don't recommend the use of this mod. There's other one for this game which are way better.