Mar 8, 2019
All those guys who only come here to file complains, relax!! It takes a lot of efforts to make something. You shouldn't complain about something that you're getting, without actually paying for it. Especially when it is good.
The new update will arrive when it will, spamming comments here won't do a thing. So, the best thing you guys can do for now, is to appreciate the hard work put into the game & enjoy it.
What hard work? This guy just makes blanks and then after a long time releases the update. You cant be serious about saying thath.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
All those guys who only come here to file complains, relax!! It takes a lot of efforts to make something. You shouldn't complain about something that you're getting, without actually paying for it. Especially when it is good.
The new update will arrive when it will, spamming comments here won't do a thing. So, the best thing you guys can do for now, is to appreciate the hard work put into the game & enjoy it.
*8 cents has been deposited to your paypal account*

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
This is the Update I got from Oni through the Patreon service:

posted

The actual game will be up in a few minutes in a separate post, so don't go looking around. :D

First, the reminder that this will likely be a buggy version of the game. Casual players who just want to have fun with a sexy game, I love you, but you should probably wait a few versions for the hardcore bug-testers to get in there and find all the many crashes I've hidden throughout the code. Probably.

So, what can you find in this new version?:
-Laura has a lot of new content. She has her chat menus, wardrobe, dating, studying, showering, sleepovers, kissing, fondling, HJs, BJs, masturbation, etc. She should now start wandering the school like the other girls.
-I also added a new outfit for Laura, a jacket, skirt, corset, lace panties, and stockings (with and without garterbelt).
-Kitty has a new flirting mechanic that isn't active in the first build, but I hope to finish up within the next couple patches, as well as some other small content for Laura.
Known Issues:
-Laura's BJ animations might have some janky transitions between them if you swap speeds a lot, I think it's a memory/caching thing, trying to figure out the best way to fix that.
-More of a concern than a known issue, but if you find yourself in a scenario where Laura is doing a sex act that isn't listed above, and doesn't seem to work quite right, let me know, it may be one that isn't "built" yet and I left some loophole in to reach it.

I'll try to update this thread if I add more features over the patch cycle.

Okay? So calm your collective tits please.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
This is the Update I got from Oni through the Patreon service:

posted

The actual game will be up in a few minutes in a separate post, so don't go looking around. :D

First, the reminder that this will likely be a buggy version of the game. Casual players who just want to have fun with a sexy game, I love you, but you should probably wait a few versions for the hardcore bug-testers to get in there and find all the many crashes I've hidden throughout the code. Probably.

So, what can you find in this new version?:
-Laura has a lot of new content. She has her chat menus, wardrobe, dating, studying, showering, sleepovers, kissing, fondling, HJs, BJs, masturbation, etc. She should now start wandering the school like the other girls.
-I also added a new outfit for Laura, a jacket, skirt, corset, lace panties, and stockings (with and without garterbelt).
-Kitty has a new flirting mechanic that isn't active in the first build, but I hope to finish up within the next couple patches, as well as some other small content for Laura.
Known Issues:
-Laura's BJ animations might have some janky transitions between them if you swap speeds a lot, I think it's a memory/caching thing, trying to figure out the best way to fix that.
-More of a concern than a known issue, but if you find yourself in a scenario where Laura is doing a sex act that isn't listed above, and doesn't seem to work quite right, let me know, it may be one that isn't "built" yet and I left some loophole in to reach it.

I'll try to update this thread if I add more features over the patch cycle.

Okay? So calm your collective tits please.
Damn beat me to it :p

May 7, 2017
finally, and i don`t mind such a gap between the updates if that means more content, though would wait few patches to try it out

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
Rogue-Like 0.982a (gee, that was fast)
Too fast, sorry. Yeah,there was a bug that was keeping Laura from showing up, should be fixed now. If she doesn't start showing up in places within a "wait block" of when you first meet her, then something else is probably wrong.

On the bright side, I got her "touch cheek" option working, as well as her head pats, and Kitty's new flirty option.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Rogue-Like 0.982a (gee, that was fast)
Too fast, sorry. Yeah,there was a bug that was keeping Laura from showing up, should be fixed now. If she doesn't start showing up in places within a "wait block" of when you first meet her, then something else is probably wrong.

On the bright side, I got her "touch cheek" option working, as well as her head pats, and Kitty's new flirty option.
You got the new build please?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes