Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'd wait. The author himself said that these 2 versions are gonna be extremely broken. Give it a week or 2.

Augeus

Jul 9, 2017
When does Laura reappear after the first meeting in the training room?
Download the updated patch version in the mega link a few posts above - she was bugged not to appear after the first meeting but now you can just find her wandering around

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Just wanted to make a quick comment on Emma and her dedication to teaching. It doesn't matter if you've got her comfortable walking around naked and screwing her in the middle of campus during the day, and teaching class in her birthday suit: when she's teaching, she's on the job, and you're not disrupting her lesson plan even if you just did bang her into a drooling mess last night. Heh.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
fresh install...its never been on this computer before..played for awhile..saved..went made a snack and tea..came back..reloaded game..all my autosaves and my page 1 save..are dated march 2018..LOL..and are all on the first meeting screen in xavier's office o_O

cthbones

May 19, 2017
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Started a new game and saw Laura the first time but can't seem to trigger an event for a second time.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes