seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
it isnt always a infalible solution,tried it before in some other games and it kinda fucked them,thats why i prefer to wait in cases like this one...

johndoe321

Jan 13, 2019
How do you get X-23 to stick around? Do I have to max out with the other girls first or is there something else?

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
For those having issues with the game...welcome to Oni's hard work lol. You are better off just waiting a while until we get a stable build than asking how to fix a bug that Oni is gonna have to work on himself. He usually makes at least 4 or 5 bug fix patches.

oMegaPasha

Jun 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
file Rogue-Like-0.982a-linux.tar.bz2 (86.29 Mb)
file Rogue-Like-0.982a-mac.7z (69.49 Mb)
file Rogue-Like-0.982a-win.7z (69.13 Mb)
apk RogueLike-0.982a-release.apk (97.68 Mb)
file SAVE(0.981c).7z (52.31 Kb)
what is this I dont understand:/

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
How do you get X-23 to stick around? Do I have to max out with the other girls first or is there something else?
If you are meeting her for the first time, you can't get her to stay around no matter what you do. However, the next day she will have a schedule like the rest. If you wanna meet her quickly, then check either the Danger Room, the classroom, or the Univ Center if it's the weekend.
Saves wont load ;~; keep getting error message each time I load any of my old saves.
Don't expect the old saves to work at any time. It's nice if they do work, but don't rely on it. Unless it's a bugfix version with the same number or it's basicaly a naked save, you'll have to start fresh.
how can i get laura number or meet her after the trainer room
If you've already met her and you've found her again, just talk to her and she'll give you her number for reinforcements.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So can you make Laura your GF? I'm not too sure how to get the approval of Emma and co., or is this not implemented yet?

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes