notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
how does the "love route" work in this game? I usually start with rogue, and you move on to kitty she tells you to get rogue opnion, but how did you do that? the only way I found is to break up with her and tell her you can stay togheter if you can bring someone else in, and that is just a weird way to do it. isnt there a way to just tell her or wask what she thinks?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Not sure if it's intentional or something off in her code but Laura's is a pretty big slut. Once I got her love stat high enough She just started willingly engaging in threesomes with all my other girls and even spent the night with me and kitty and I haven't even made her part of my harem yet lol

nightblood

Jan 18, 2018
Not sure if it's intentional or something off in her code but Laura's is a pretty big slut. Once I got her love stat high enough She just started willingly engaging in threesomes with all my other girls and even spent the night with me and kitty and I haven't even made her part of my harem yet lol
Or maybe it's because Laura's character and how other characters view her haven't been completed yet...

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
That Laura BJ animation looks fucking weird. Besides that quaality wise the update seems on point, too bad quantity isn't as good (or close) considering the wait.

Reactions: Inf3rno141

oMegaPasha

Jun 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
file Rogue-Like-0.982a-linux.tar.bz2 (86.29 Mb)
file Rogue-Like-0.982a-mac.7z (69.49 Mb)
file Rogue-Like-0.982a-win.7z (69.13 Mb)
apk RogueLike-0.982a-release.apk (97.68 Mb)
file SAVE(0.981c).7z (52.31 Kb)
guys help me i dont know how can i use this link for android

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
New Version posted 10 mins ago

Rogue-Like 0.982c (A little something risky)
Ok, this build fixes a few bugs, but it also fundamentally changes everything, in a way that if it works as intended, none of you will even notice.

So, hopefully everything will just keep working as intended. If you notice any stats behaving oddly, like shooting up too fast or not moving when you think they should, let me know. Maybe Thrans run through your walkthrough and see if you get vaguely the same results.

But that aside, I also fixed a bug allowing girls to have a threesome with herself, the " L_Intentory " bug, a bug related to using colognes around Laura, one bug in the jiz cleanup code that could result in a weird stat swap, and some out of sync stats in Laura's dating system.

Uploading Windows Version cause thats what I have and my upload sucks

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
And i dont understand rogue. She come to me, tell me to be her master. Okay i dont mind but after that she come next day and ask to be her boyfriend! So what should i do? i just dont understand if i accept i still be her master or not? its just too strange and complicated...
Thats just how the game is code'ed.

Once you reach a certain level in one of the three stats the character (The same with all of them)) will approach you and ask to be your plaything/lover/fuck buddy. They aren't mutually exlusive (kinda wish they were myself, or that switching from one to the other was a thing rather then a girl being your plaything, lover and fuck buddy all at once), so someone that asked to be your plaything on day one may ask to be your lover day two and then fuck buddy on day three...

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes