shadow03

Oct 17, 2017
Came back to this game after a few months to check out what's new and omg the changelog tab gives me an headache already.
It looks like every time Oni works on fixing bugs releases one at a time and when 70% of them are gone then proceeds to the next "risky update" come on man test your stuff before updating it and flesh out the mechanics and your methods() already so you don't have to encounter a new bug every time you assign it to a new girl

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
In relashonships talk her in Into public sex, then increase her inhibitions bar to like 90% and make her exhibitionist.
Yes, but I also think the time of day matters, I have obedience and inhibitions maxed with exhibitionist trait and could not have sex with her after class in class, the university square or the danger room.
She says `this has become a bit too ... scandalous for my taste` and runs of but I had no issue at night and also no issue with a BJ in the danger room right before she runs off.

arcadebomb

Nov 14, 2017
Umm guys ..how do i find the other girls? so far i can only play with rogue. Are there specific times and locations where you
can meet them? please help

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How do you catch Emma masturbate after affernoon class? I try to find her after class but she is never masturbate.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
In relashonships talk her in Into public sex, then increase her inhibitions bar to like 90% and make her exhibitionist.
like, I used the command Shame (and I said fuck it and used Taboo, cause why not?) and it worked for Emma to be naked in the classroom but then I saw your answer and....what??? How do you access "In relashonships talk her in Into public sex"

Also "to make her exhibitionnist", is that the dialogue about change personnality and do "change (love/obedience" to imibition)?

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
like, I used the command Shame (and I said fuck it and used Taboo, cause why not?) and it worked for Emma to be naked in the classroom but then I saw your answer and....what??? How do you access "In relashonships talk her in Into public sex"

Also "to make her exhibitionnist", is that the dialogue about change personnality and do "change (love/obedience" to imibition)?
Sorry I think I delivered that wrong.

So by default after you started relashonships with Emma in "Relashonship status" you can initiate talks about fun in public and with other girls by yourself Screenshot_2019-03-27-14-38-42.png . And by exhibitionist I meant that after you presuade in public fun and you used "Plan Psi" on professor X, just keep doing sexual things in public until "you gather small audience" message pop up, then you get message that Emma become something of exhibitionist

Reactions: Zeca Suez

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Sorry I think I delivered that wrong.

So by default after you started relashonships with Emma in "Relashonship status" you can initiate talks about fun in public and with other girls by yourself View attachment 270423 . And by exhibitionist I meant that after you presuade in public fun and you used "Plan Psi" on professor X, just keep doing sexual things in public until "you gather small audience" message pop up, then you get message that Emma become something of exhibitionist
wtf I never saw that option and I'm sure I checked relationship menu last night.
Well I'd start a new game but everytime it bugs out.
Could you post your save file?
doe me a favor and I'll post it in the OP too *wink wink*

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I got a save where erry girls likes me except Laura due to having only two pieces of content but she's close to max. It's two saves, ones for the modded version of the game and it's in row two, the save for this is in row one of save files.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
wtf I never saw that option and I'm sure I checked relationship menu last night.
Well I'd start a new game but everytime it bugs out.
Could you post your save file?
doe me a favor and I'll post it in the OP too *wink wink*
I'm playing Android version and in general I kind of moron when it comes to anything IT related and shit, but if you can give directions on what file I'm looking I will upload one.

EDIT: so I lurked around and kinda figured it out so here is my Android save but I'm not entirely sure if this will work for PC

Reactions: GAB

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Umm guys ..how do i find the other girls? so far i can only play with rogue. Are there specific times and locations where you
can meet them? please help
To meet Kitty, go to the class room at least on the 3-4th day, and you'll run into her.
To meet Emma, go to the classroom on at least the 5th day, and you'l meet her as a new teacher.
To meet Laura, go to the Danger Room on at least the 5th day, and you'll get a small scene with her.
After that, all the girls should have schedules so they'll act specific ways during the weekdays and weekends, depending on the time of day.

savage123

May 6, 2018
hey found a small bug with emma. idk if this is already spotted but. the evening scene where she masturbates in class once you show up and if you click keep watching she triggers her low inhibitions and she says she is too exposed and leaves. when you leave and come back it resets. the only way to advance the scene is to slap her ass. you cant sit and watch her. (win .982e).

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
hey found a small bug with emma. idk if this is already spotted but. the evening scene where she masturbates in class once you show up and if you click keep watching she triggers her low inhibitions and she says she is too exposed and leaves. when you leave and come back it resets. the only way to advance the scene is to slap her ass. you cant sit and watch her. (win .982e).
Hm..maybe that's an issue with just your game? I've gotten through that scene multiple times at this point and it's always fine by me. Maybe I'll run through it again to check.
will there be a footjob scene for Emma?
Hopefully. It fits her character, in my opinion. Then again, probably not since Oni, as I've said before, takes a small eternity to get anything done it seems.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Yeah, just went through it and this is a bug that'll need fixing. How does this always happen?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, just went through it and this is a bug that'll need fixing. How does this always happen?
I think it is a side-effect of what he implemented in version e:
The first thing this patch does is add some more behavioral checks in during threesomes. It makes it so that if things start out relatively innocent, but then get dirty, a more timid secondary character is more likely to quit, and likewise, it should reduce cases in which a second girl in a scene can get away with molesting a timid lead girl without consequences. This will likely lead to more scenes ending in failure, but hopefully in deliberate failure that makes sense rather than in ugly crashes. :D Give me feedback on this one, both the hard crash type stuff, but also cases in which a scene breaks down when you think it would reasonably have continued, or when you think you've gotten away with something that probably shouldn't have worked.

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes