Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Здравствуйте, я столкнулся с проблемой, после первой встречи с Лорой она больше не появляется, пожалуйста, помогите, что мне делать?
Hello, I ran into a problem, after the first meeting with Laura she no longer appears, please help, what should I do?
Read previous posts and use the topic search engine. This question was asked many times and answered too many times.
#5,323
Laura almost every day in the dangerous room in the evening

Reactions: CommanderShepard

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
got eerro when change Console to true
I've found sometimes when changing from false to true that when you first click to edit in notepad, it will slightly shift. No idea if that causes problems but i never take the chance.

If you can, extract the file again and then edit again watching carefully and see if that worked.

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Hey guys, I really need to know how to take screenshots when in the game. The normal "prt sc" (PrintScreen) button doesn't seem to work here. It actully takes screenshots of desktop of whatever else is running besides the game.

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, I really need to know how to take screenshots when in the game. The normal "prt sc" (PrintScreen) button doesn't seem to work here. It actully takes screenshots of desktop of whatever else is running besides the game.
Press s key

Reactions: MHappy

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
stuck on mrs emma , she dont want to do everyting what should i do :(
please help me
Read previous posts and use the topic search engine. This question was asked many times and answered too many times.

All you have to do is visit class room in evening hours monday-friday

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Pretty much
I tried with starting the game over did the whole Rogue story to acquire her as well as got Kitty they approved of Emma. However I only get Emma to say that she barely tolerates the MC an other girls. Later once accepting relationship with Emma I only get "Now you're starting to bore me" Seems like there's no way for Emma to green light the threesome option willingly.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is there a story to this. I was clicking buttons and things were happening. And Rogue came obsessed with me in a matter of 30 minutes of random clicking. Other than the obvious, is there a story or point to the overall game?

Snake95

Jan 28, 2019
I don't think so, the only progress I've seen so far is what lewd things the girls are open to do with your character, nothing besides it

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Ok, I've been getting this really odd glitch that I need to get some more eyes on. It's something to do with Laura's BJ animations. Try them out and see if you can figure out what's causing the glitch to occur. I think it only happens when you're alone and in a private room.
you must be shitting me. that's neither an update nor a patch... it's a desperate attempt to hunt a bug he couldn't fix.

Reactions: User_580076
4.40 star(s) 143 Votes