Wladdevon

Sep 15, 2017
If it were more polished and if he would focus on one character at a time before adding in more than this would be a much more consistent and (probably) profitable game.
hiring more people to make the game better won't necessarily make the game more profitable, he might even make less money as someone pointed out earlier, no matter how good the game is or even if he releases more versions more frequently

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
hiring more people to make the game better won't necessarily make the game more profitable, he might even make less money as someone pointed out earlier, no matter how good the game is or even if he releases more versions more frequently
Of course lol, I just feel as though he misplaces resources and help basically.

ccccc

Apr 5, 2017
I'm not the one that keep reading comments....but....i'm not the only one, who figure out already. All creators do not update the games very fast cause they are profiting over time.
Others really do not have enough time or are doing a really complex game, ok I know too.
But, I agree that I would do the same.

Mar 8, 2019
Well in one case, making a game update that absurdly long dont give any credits for ONI. I know profit is the main goul of this project (and many others over patreon)... it whose better if those game developers work fairly on there projects and update every mouth (At least)

Reactions: ccccc and Aurelius

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Well in one case, making a game update that absurdly long dont give any credits for ONI. I know profit is the main goul of this project (and many others over patreon)... it whose better if those game developers work fairly on there projects and update every mouth (At least)
Well Creators best be happy that peeps are willing to wait. Profit means little to nothing once your backers get feed up with waiting. But this is worth waiting on.

Reactions: ccccc

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
I'm not the one that keep reading comments....but....i'm not the only one, who figure out already. All creators do not update the games very fast cause they are profiting over time.
Others really do not have enough time or are doing a really complex game, ok I know too.
But, I agree that I would do the same.
Yea, thats the main issue i have with Patreon model. It rewards devs for dragging the projects and clearly some people deliberately work as slow as possible(if they can keep relatively stable and sufficient support from their patrons).
This game for example - its decent but it really doesnt have a lot of content for about 3 years of development.

Reactions: ccccc and Aurelius

ccccc

Apr 5, 2017
Yea, thats the main issue i have with Patreon model. It rewards devs for dragging the projects and clearly some people deliberately work as slow as possible(if they can keep relatively stable and sufficient support from their patrons).
This game for example - its decent but it really doesnt have a lot of content for about 3 years of development.
The one who made a really good game, in about 1 year was "Acting Lessons".
And a well made onde with goods characters, simple and interesting in it's way. =b
Too bad that had low amount of Patreons.
But "Rogue Like" is really good too, well made, really hard on codes I agree but, it has a real potencial, but too slow and lack of content for an almost infinite possibilities.
Oni just Owns the X-Men evolution history, no one is going to take the history after he started this game. (just like "Something Unlimited"). If someone start another game with the same subject, is going to be hard to be well accepted.
He should use it better to even gain more like "Summertime Saga". They r with a huge equip now, and even with the end of the game, everyone is going to welcome a new work, just cause the last was well made.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
It's Oni, so all I would expect from him are:

1: Copy/paste the code from Rogue/Kitty menu options for Laura.
2. 2 or 3 sex poses for Laura ie. HJ/BJ
3. Shit ton of bugs and following bugfix versions the next couple weeks.
But hey...He'll fix it right? As for this being three years in development. Ouch. What's there to how for your money? I do like the game though. Just wish he worked on it more often.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Does the Dev even read this?
If so, could you please tell us this update going to be big? or any future characters being worked on.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Cough
So um, it's still being worked on.
Just...How long is updates usually?
How long does it take to do the art? What equipment and programs does one use?
Maybe most of the time is used reviewing code.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes