DannyhelMont

Aug 5, 2016
Tried it once before reading it could be a "April's fool" retarded joke... it didn't even loaded properly, don't know if it was the intention, but it froze my system because it didn't stop to eat memory, had to restart; if this wasn't The joke, then its surely bad made to result on this serious RAM memory leak... also, tried to extract the files, it said was empty inside, no real files in there apparently.

EDIT: version update here? but no download link yet... hm, so if really isn't a joke update then it appears that or I downloaded a fake version or it has a new RAM memory leak bug on its start up -.-'

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Im at the level she calls me master, is there another after that?
Character level, not relationship level. You know when it says, "_____ has leveled up! I bet she has new tricks to learn," or something like that and you can put a point into their stamina or whatever at the leveling menu? Those levels.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
More Laura content next update would be marvelous :cry:
That's guaranteed, Oni seems pretty consistent on pretty much having each new girl being halved on sexual content on initial release then have the rest on the next one.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
More Laura is always good. X-23 is my all time favorite female mutant. Im glad she finally got to the big screen in movies. Im just kinda pissed it took so long. And when Hugh Jackman was done playing Wolverine. So there'll be no Wolverine & X-23 adventures other than the one in Logan.

But yay more Laura in this game. :)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Laura is definitely a different model than she looks in the actual cartoon tho. Wouldn't mind a Jubilee at some point too.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I hope there is Nega sonic Teenage warhead in this game
Only if Yukio also gets added.

Actually thinking about there's a few that would cool added that dont see the everyday spotlight. Like Gwen Poole. Or Psylocke or one mutant from The Gifted. Polaris or Blink?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Only if Yukio also gets added.

Actually thinking about there's a few that would cool added that dont see the everyday spotlight. Like Gwen Poole. Or Psylocke or one mutant from The Gifted. Polaris or Blink?
Yukio too,"Hi Yukio""Hi Z"should be added in this game aswell..i wanna see her cute face and kiss her cheeks countless time

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Yukio too,"Hi Yukio""Hi Z"should be added in this game aswell..i wanna see her cute face and kiss her cheeks countless time
hmm. Do you like that Yukio better then the Wolverine version?

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes