PrincessBitchJean

Formerly 'CommanderBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
And you know why Rogue & Scott did all these things together? Because, and I want you to read this very carefully and to fully understand this:

Scott and Jean were not dating.

:eek:

Jean, being the Head Cheerleader, was dating some OC (Duncan? Donald? I can't recall his name) who was captain of the football team (because high school stereotype!). Even after they were outed as mutants at the end of Season 2/start of Season 3 which lead to Jean's break-up with OC-McUnimportantFace, Scott and Jean were still not dating. Even after the outing they weren't dating. Hell, for a good chunk of the series Jean disliked Scott.

There was no love triangle except in your mind.

And yes, the show writers DID cater to the shippers on that final season episode I mentioned previously. The writers have come out to admit this in post-series interviews at conventions that the only reason the Rogue/Gambit episode happened in Season 4 is because the shippers refused to shut-up about it. Otherwise they had absolutely no interest in pairing Rogue with Gambit.

If any of your follow-up replies are of the "but but scott and rogue did this and why not gambit love triangle" variety yet again then I'm going to figure-out how the ignore system works.
but but scott and rogue did this and why not gambit love triangle... Did that work?

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
And you know why Rogue & Scott did all these things together? Because, and I want you to read this very carefully and to fully understand this:

Scott and Jean were not dating.

:eek:

Jean, being the Head Cheerleader, was dating some OC (Duncan? Donald? I can't recall his name) who was captain of the football team (because high school stereotype!). Even after they were outed as mutants at the end of Season 2/start of Season 3 which lead to Jean's break-up with OC-McUnimportantFace, Scott and Jean were still not dating. Even after the outing they weren't dating. Hell, for a good chunk of the series Jean disliked Scott.

There was no love triangle except in your mind.

And yes, the show writers DID cater to the shippers on that final season episode I mentioned previously. The writers have come out to admit this in post-series interviews at conventions that the only reason the Rogue/Gambit episode happened in Season 4 is because the shippers refused to shut-up about it. Otherwise they had absolutely no interest in pairing Rogue with Gambit.

If any of your follow-up replies are of the "but but scott and rogue did this and why not gambit love triangle" variety yet again then I'm going to figure-out how the ignore system works.
Nect time you replay to something learn what you are replaying, look at the original comment that start this, and then we can talk

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Nect time you replay to something learn what you are replaying, look at the original comment that start this, and then we can talk
Oh, heeeyy! Looky looky who's not paying attention! It's you! I replied to the exact same comment of yours that M Schum had! Which was a reply of yours to something I wrote! Wow! And it started ALL the way back to an original comment by SwoleSquid! Amazing what paying attention will do for a person, eh? I mean, seriously, do you think a person isn't allowed to reply to something that directly correlates to another persons' comment?
Or perhaps you want an "Interbutt cookie" that I clicked 'Reply' on the reply of yours to M Schum...that you'd made two minutes after your direct reply to me? Hmm...naaahh. That earlier reply to me was the same general comment whining about the lack of Rogue/Gambit and more (non-existent) "triangle love", but less coherent and with worse grammar.

I mean, really. :rolleyes:

but but scott and rogue did this and why not gambit love triangle... Did that work?
Yep, it did. But mostly because interpreting your grammar in previous replies gives me a headache. But don't worry! I won't place you on the ignore list right away. Who knows! You may gain a better understanding of English sentence structure, spelling, and the basic netiquette of not replying twice in a row within minutes to the same bloke with enough practice!

Go for it! I believe in you!

1713580946597.png

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
So you r
Oh, heeeyy! Looky looky who's not paying attention! It's you! I replied to the exact same comment of yours that M Schum had! Which was a reply of yours to something I wrote! Wow! And it started ALL the way back to an original comment by SwoleSquid! Amazing what paying attention will do for a person, eh? I mean, seriously, do you think a person isn't allowed to reply to something that directly correlates to another persons' comment?
Or perhaps you want an "Interbutt cookie" that I clicked 'Reply' on the reply of yours to M Schum...that you'd made two minutes after your direct reply to me? Hmm...naaahh. That earlier reply to me was the same general comment whining about the lack of Rogue/Gambit and more (non-existent) "triangle love", but less coherent and with worse grammar.

I mean, really. :rolleyes:

Yep, it did. But mostly because interpreting your grammar in previous replies gives me a headache. But don't worry! I won't place you on the ignore list right away. Who knows! You may gain a better understanding of English sentence structure, spelling, and the basic netiquette of not replying twice in a row within minutes to the same bloke with enough practice!

Go for it! I believe in you!

View attachment 3557005
So you replay to the Gambit dumped for Zero as canon? And to me saying that the show never did anything with them so how could she dump her? Are you sure? This is so Adorable, this is exactly why i love the internet so much full idiots giving their ideas of thinks they dont know.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
So you r

So you replay to the Gambit dumped for Zero as canon? And to me saying that the show never did anything with them so how could she dump her? Are you sure? This is so Adorable, this is exactly why i love the internet so much full idiots giving their ideas of thinks they dont know.
I have absolutely no idea what that word salad is supposed to mean.

Edit: Forgot my image:
1713625521238.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: FriendlessPanda
Mar 14, 2018
I have absolutely no idea what that word salad is supposed to mean.

Edit: Forgot my image:
View attachment 3558192
I have no idea what his gibberish means as well, and I interpret gibberish for a living.

Mariohhhhhh run your texts on Google translate from your language to English, honestly man. Considering your name you're most likely a latin based language speaker, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian. Make an effort, bro, seriously, it makes us all look bad when you do that.

• Angry
Reactions: Exocrine

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I don't care. I'd do anything for Rogue to have a bigger ass. And tits. Especially tits. Rogue's ass would just be a bonus after that. And then she'll feed me her Southern style home cooking. Did you know that you actually need at least two sticks of butter just to make jambalaya? Of course Rogue getting bigger tits would have to be canon after that.

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes