Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I really like this game, but I do have a concern that I'm feeling like things are not really going anywhere. I do like that Laura is being added in, and ATM you can go all the way with the others (especially Emma :love:), but then... what? There's detailed stuff being put in (like different states of dress) and the game's obviously not finished yet, and won't be for some time. However, there is no clear endgame yet other than having a harem running around with wombs stuffed with cum. As players going through the content as-is, the only thing to do is max out their stat bars while waiting for yet another girl to be developed.

I dunno. Am I overthinking this? :unsure:

Reactions: Incognito Guy

wilrobalv

Jul 27, 2017
I just can't get enough of this game. Maybe I'm crazy. Whatever.

I'm loving the way Laura stuff is developing, can't wait for the chance to have new scenes with her. But that thing about Squirrel Girl... OMG. He can't be serious about that. If Oni wants to bring a non X-Men character, pick up Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Mary Jane... NOT SQUIRREL GIRL, FOR GOD SAKE! :mad:

As for me, I would go for Scarlet Witch. Or Storm. Or Jubilee. Given I'm a Cyclops fan, I could not go for Jean...

...Just kidding ;)

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Ms Frost wasn't originally an X-man she was a villain, and eventually became one; like many have. the Dev could add anyone really, just needs the motivation to do so. what about Magik or one of the New Mutants, etc? Dazzler, Jubilee, Storm, Firestar, Mystique [as an official one not a Mod], any one of the 3 Phoenix? et al.

Reactions: DocSilence

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I really like this game, but I do have a concern that I'm feeling like things are not really going anywhere. I do like that Laura is being added in, and ATM you can go all the way with the others (especially Emma :love:), but then... what? There's detailed stuff being put in (like different states of dress) and the game's obviously not finished yet, and won't be for some time. However, there is no clear endgame yet other than having a harem running around with wombs stuffed with cum. As players going through the content as-is, the only thing to do is max out their stat bars while waiting for yet another girl to be developed.

I dunno. Am I overthinking this? :unsure:
Agreed. It's just like an infinitely stacking thing so far... Not much improvements in gameplay. I'd rather focus on quality vs quantity, but maybe Oni wants a small base of girls first before focusing on improvements. We'd need patreons to ask him. Actually, I'm curious as to what his latest post says.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Agreed. It's just like an infinitely stacking thing so far... Not much improvements in gameplay. I'd rather focus on quality vs quantity, but maybe Oni wants a small base of girls first before focusing on improvements. We'd need patreons to ask him. Actually, I'm curious as to what his latest post says.
I do feel like he's gotten lazy, rogue had what, six different buyable outfits? Each girl gets less and less of them.

Vorace

Sep 30, 2018
Any Guides on Kitty shes being a bitch
Take it slow with Kitty. Rogue is more than willing if you show her a bit of attention, but getting Kitty takes time.

Like it was mentioned earlier, give her all 3 books. This will allow you to get her number and get invited to her room in the evening. Go on dates with her ("dates", plural), be gentlemanly and pay for the dates. Go slowly and only do what she is comfortable with... and be prepared to go back or reload from save if she reacts rather badly to something.

At the start, "safe" flirting with her is rubbing her shoulders. Then hugs, then the caress of her face and peck on the cheek. Again, work your way to being intimate slowly.

Eventually, you can give her the personal gifts of lace bra and panties, but be sure to save first, 'cause she can get creeped out if you do it too soon.

And in time, she will willingly be submissive if that's what you are looking for, but you gotta be nice at first to get your foot in the door.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Hmmm.. Looks like some news about Girl 5 Candidate B just dropped on his patreon :unsure:

Any patreons willing to give the spicy details? :whistle:

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
Hmmm.. Looks like some news about Girl 5 Candidate B just dropped on his patreon :unsure:

Any patreons willing to give the spicy details? :whistle:
looking like it might be Storm, also the next version after this coming one will be focus on expanding features and the game

Reactions: Zatrian

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
looking like it might be Storm, also the next version after this coming one will be focus on expanding features and the game
Yeah looking forward to that - Flushing out and finishing all the content for each character BEFORE moving on to another girl would be ideal...

Or we'll be stuck in another "Laura BJ only" purgatory again haha..

• Haha
Reactions: keitaka

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Yeah looking forward to that - Flushing out and finishing all the content for each character BEFORE moving on to another girl would be ideal...

Or we'll be stuck in another "Laura BJ only" purgatory again haha..
Looks like next version will have most of Laura's positions plus some more clothing options for the girls. He posted up a nice variation of Kitty's existing clothes but pushed up to expose her tits. Pretty hot.

Jan 9, 2018

Ok, here's the second Girl 5 candidate, Storm! Or Ororo. Whichever. This one's a little rougher than the last, and sorry it took so long but I've been hard at work on the next version. I've got a lot of the hard work done, but still need to finish up the new animations, getting some images into the game itself, and some additional writing stuff.

Anyway, as for Storm, she's the oldest of the current girls, a mature teacher, like with Emma, she would be a little bit tricky to get started with because she wouldn't want to hook up with a student, although she is more of a free spirit when it comes to things like public nudity.

I'll be adding several more girls as candidates before we have a vote on which girl should be added next. Ones that aren't chosen can be added to later pools, perhaps alongside some new entries.

Jul 14, 2017

Ok, here's the second Girl 5 candidate, Storm! Or Ororo. Whichever. This one's a little rougher than the last, and sorry it took so long but I've been hard at work on the next version. I've got a lot of the hard work done, but still need to finish up the new animations, getting some images into the game itself, and some additional writing stuff.

Anyway, as for Storm, she's the oldest of the current girls, a mature teacher, like with Emma, she would be a little bit tricky to get started with because she wouldn't want to hook up with a student, although she is more of a free spirit when it comes to things like public nudity.

I'll be adding several more girls as candidates before we have a vote on which girl should be added next. Ones that aren't chosen can be added to later pools, perhaps alongside some new entries.

View attachment 317104
lord yes but honestly id rather we get her daughter instead

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes