Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Whoa Storm has some perky tiddies I really like, I'd love to have that silver hair beaut as the next girl but hey I'll take what I can get.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I do feel like he's gotten lazy, rogue had what, six different buyable outfits? Each girl gets less and less of them.
Exactly. But I don't really blame him, he's gotten a reliable source of money. You can see his lack of passion when he forgot to write anything past rogue's "aren't you a virgin?" line. Wish there was more relationship building with the girls on the personality side.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
This game is usually delayed by what they told me, so do not expect too much. This game is good but very short and the mod leaves a little better, but the mod also needs to be updated to the recent versions.

Jun 3, 2017
I like new characters to interact with as much as the other guy but one would assume focusing on existing characters and expanding upon them before moving on to new characters would work best. The more unfinished characters the dev adds to the game, the more he has to accomplish by the next update(and the longer it takes to release said update). And naturally, it's not gonna be as impressive as people want it to be since there's only so much attention that can be distributed between all these different and ever expanding characters.

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes