aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Or the best, most retarded ones: is there a walkthrough?
Not everyone realizes the game is a sandbox at first where you can't make a wrong decision... or rather wrong decisions don't have any lasting effects unlike in like the other 95% of Ren'Py games where entire scenes and paths are instantly locked away if you chose one wrong obscure choice in a game that has like 10,000 lines of dialogue and 100 choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abidin

jimd92

May 18, 2017
We can moan and complain about how little there is or that there isn't enough content, followed by someone defending Oni and getting into a slightly agitated debate with another before both finding an excuse to walk away without damaging their egos. Then we'll discuss who might be added next some more followed by someone commenting on how this game breaks immersion over Rogue. Finally, towards the nearing release of another content drop, we'll repeat all the memes.
I can't decide if there's a lot of content or not. Once Laura's in then you have 4 girls to get to 1000/1000/1000, unlock every relationship status etc, it's a bit of a grind. But if you've played previous patches, time taken to unlock every variation of sex/nudity isn't that long either.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is Rogue design and her outfit original or base on the comic?
I don't know anything about Marvel lore but from a google search this is how she look like in the comic
5111097-2967469-malicia_rogues_x_men.png
But I just found a hentai comic that have Rogue look very similar to the one in this game, even the outfit. Did the comic author happend to play this game and copy her design or she actually look like that in Marvel comic

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
he said "within the month" on 17th and judging by his replies to his patrons, some as recent as today. He definitely means this month, might be late but he said 9 days ago that the bulk of the work like the sex scenes for one example are done and a initial build should be released within the month. And a comment that updates as a countdown to the end of the month got a reply from him saying this "Ouch, way to lay the pressure on. :) I'm still waiting for some art that I'd like to make it in, but I may just leave that stuff out of the first first build of the new version and just let people start working on bug testing the actual content, and then get some of the details in by the end of the version cycle." He is not denying that he meant June for sure or trying to say "i meant in 30 days". He might not make it but he is still sticking by what he initially said, a june release.
I'll believe it when it happens. Patreons are built around suckering people out of every last dime, so I'm expecting a July release.

Reactions: NukaCola

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I don't know anything about Marvel lore but from a google search this is how she look like in the comic
View attachment 332600
But I just found a hentai comic that have Rogue look very similar to the one in this game, even the outfit. Did the comic author happend to play this game and copy her design or she actually look like that in Marvel comic
What will give you the answer to this question? Whatever the author of the game takes as a basis, this is a parody and a product of the author himself. In the case of direct copying of the character, the author of the character will remain Marvel or the original author, in which case Oni must pay for the use of the character.
If you really need to know this, ask the author himself a question. Because here you will be answered by those who know no more than you.
In addition, there is a mod for the game, where there are a lot of costumes, including the one that you have in the picture.

And the easiest way to answer the question is to compare costumes yourself and solve this “problem” yourself.

Reactions: NukaCola

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
View attachment 332600
I believe that Rogue and Kitty are based on X-men: Evolution TV series.

Last edited:

jimd92

May 18, 2017

Oni used Rogue from X-Men: Evolution (a cartoon tv series), as did SunsetRider7 who also uses the animated Justice League designs for several comics - who also works on the game Something Unlimited (found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-225-gunsmoke-games.326/).

X-men, like many Marvel characters and series have had numerous versions, adaptations and stories. You will find Rogue, Kitty and Xavier to all be the same character design as X-Men: Evolution too.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 332600
As others have already said, the in game version of Rogue (and all the other characters) is from the 2000s X-Men Evolutions cartoon. The Rogue you posted is the 1990s version.

Like all Marvel and DC comics... most characters have multiple iterations and designs depending on the adaptation or alternate universes.

For instance if you go and look at all the spider man versions... Peter Parker looks extremely different in each version, and sometimes Spider Man isn't even Peter Parker... sometimes hes some black guy in an alternate universe, sometimes he is actually a girl... and sometimes hes even a robot.

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
We can moan and complain about how little there is or that there isn't enough content, followed by someone defending Oni and getting into a slightly agitated debate with another before both finding an excuse to walk away without damaging their egos. Then we'll discuss who might be added next some more followed by someone commenting on how this game breaks immersion over Rogue. Finally, towards the nearing release of another content drop, we'll repeat all the memes.
man im just here to fuck laura

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes