loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I've already seen several comments mention that girl could be the third option of the vote (all x-men or related) but if you could choose: which girl from the marvel universe would you like to add to the game even if it wasn't directly related to the x-men?

Just a question to pass the time. :LOL:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I would go with Jean, simply because it'd be fun to cuck Scott. I really didn't like this X-Men Evolution incarnation. From outside the X-Men, though? I dunno.

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Oriandu I agree, Jean, because... Well it's Jean, cuck Scott is an extra bonus, I personally would like Mary Jane Watson, I know, she has no powers and I wouldn't have to do in school but ... one can dream

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'd say Black Cat would be a hilarious entry maybe even Parker's daughter from spidergirl if you wanted a spunky red head, those comics were pretty good.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Squirrel Girl just so when you get pushy with trying for sex early, an angry squirrel pops up on the screen in your face and runs you out of the room.
angrysquirrel.jpg

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Why be afraid of a squirrel just fucking eat it!
Seriously let's have sex with squirrel girl and dominate her while her asinine friend is in our bellies, hurray death!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Squirrel Girl just so when you get pushy with trying for sex early, an angry squirrel pops up on the screen in your face and runs you out of the room.
View attachment 333621
Oh, Monkey Joe isn't going to pop in and give you shit for it. What should happen is Doreen should break out her whips and leathers. Over the years it's been hinted that Squirrel Girl is into BDSM. She makes an appearance in Wolverine's mind in his sexual fantasies section, and it's a room filled with other characters... and a whooole lot of whips and chains.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Squirrel girl also beat Thanos as a joke and an awful tumblr writer took that seriously and she somehow can beat anyone now. Jokes just aren't allowed anymore.
I'm into girls into BDSM but I ain't wearing anything no matter how many times she asks.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You're aware that the Squirrel Girl ongoing isn't actually set in main Marvel continuity and is a comedy series, right?

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes