x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
Is "within the month" upon us yet? Has the time finally came?

Ah, nevermind, I see within the month is not now still. I shall return to my cave to meditate and ponder upon the prophecy, and contemplate what oni really meant.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Even if it comes out today or tomorrow I doubt we will get it right away, it will probably take a day or two before someone shares the new download so I wouldn't get my hopes up cause we probably wont get to play the new version until like July 2-4.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I don't mind the memes, I mean you don't see this stuff being done for other games... or atleast ones that I follow.

jimd92

May 18, 2017
I kinda hope even if it comes out in the month of June, that it doesn't come out today.

It's too hot to give myself wankers cramp over this game.

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
god fucking dammit, WITHIN THE MONTH means within the month now i know that he was probably going to be late but he said this halfway through the month and AGAIN based on his comment section he is trying to get a build out by the 30th, yeah he probably was not gonna make it but there is no need to ruminate on what he meant, he meant a june release. Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.01 - 05.51.42.13.png

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I was drunk as shit last nite and I had a dream I played the new build, I guess it's neber eber.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
What kind of sex pose do you guys think Laura will have? Reverse cowgirl?
Not sure, maybe something standing against a wall or something rougher, but thinking about it...Oni could just make a bed background for girls to be on and then draw multipe positions for each so they are not all one trick ponies when it comes to sex. It would be nice to try different positions for them all eventually.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Normal people with a time machine: I will search all the results of games, to go back to my own time and get rich.
I with a time machine: I will download the updates of my games.

Reactions: PugWug
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes