Glaider

Jul 31, 2017
Freeze for me here too. I start new game with last version - there was no save files, but i had older version too. Maybe i should delete it. Roque without stamina - checked.
Another thing i notice that in some time option "No, let "that girl" eat you off" in threesome become the same as "clean you of".

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Is this worth playing now? cant remember last time i played it but was not alot of content at all when i last played was quiet a while ago mind you.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I can confirm there is a lot of random lag and black screens still happening in 0.983c. I haven't tried the latest version yet.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Out of curiousty has anyone gone the path of making Rogue their slave instead of their woman?
I screwed around with the modded version a bit and lowered her love score while keeping her obedience and inhibitions high - doesn't ultimately change all that much (in the end she calls you master anyway, even if you are lovey-dovey with her ... just like Kitty will sometimes 'upgrade' you from boyfriend to friend with benefits ... the threshold-system sucks ass imo), a few lines and of course she looks sad most of the time..
(to be perfectly honest, i dislike that 'route' as I like both Rogue and Kitty .. but every now and then Rogue and her 'demands' to do stuff can get annoying .. soo...)

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I screwed around with the modded version a bit and lowered her love score while keeping her obedience and inhibitions high - doesn't ultimately change all that much (in the end she calls you master anyway, even if you are lovey-dovey with her ... just like Kitty will sometimes 'upgrade' you from boyfriend to friend with benefits ... the threshold-system sucks ass imo), a few lines and of course she looks sad most of the time..
(to be perfectly honest, i dislike that 'route' as I like both Rogue and Kitty .. but every now and then Rogue and her 'demands' to do stuff can get annoying .. soo...)
I mean there always ability to change how to addres by name or "title"

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes