Ric

Oct 21, 2016
the site says it was updated 4 hours ago. strange.
The site may be updated for reasons not related to updating the game. (someone's comment, etc.)
If there is a new version, there will be a new letter (E) and a new post (and not an updated one).

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The site may be updated for reasons not related to updating the game. (someone's comment, etc.)
If there is a new version, there will be a new letter (E) and a new post (and not an updated one).
never noticed this happening before.

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
0.983d was the update added today. It appears to be a bug fix update. The previous update (0.983c) was released a few days ago which had the new content. aka new shower actions and "I love you" flirting.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I can't get the girls to wear custom outfits such as underwear in the public. Any ideas how to? moving to Inhibition?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I can't get the girls to wear custom outfits such as underwear in the public. Any ideas how to? moving to Inhibition?
Get them to be exhibitionists. Basically do stuff with them in public until they give in. Do that and they will not care anymore who sees them in what. This also means that you need to have a high enough relationship with them to be able to deal with Prof.

Reactions: NightShadeX

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
0.983d was the update added today. It appears to be a bug fix update. The previous update (0.983c) was released a few days ago which had the new content. aka new shower actions and "I love you" flirting.
No need to invent something that is not. Release date version 0.983d written on patreon. If the author made changes to the same version, then there would not be all these letters (a, b, c, d)

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
No need to invent something that is not. Release date version 0.983d written on patreon. If the author made changes to the same version, then there would not be all these letters (a, b, c, d)
You can see from the latest updates page that the game was updated today (on this site). 347487

And Patreon supports what I said earlier. But I guess it could be my imagination ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You can see from the latest updates page that the game was updated today (on this site). View attachment 347487

And Patreon supports what I said earlier. But I guess it could be my imagination ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View attachment 347492
I saw it and talked about July 15th. If you have version 0.983d of July 17, show it.
Did Oni run out of letters to make a new release?
Of course, there is work to correct errors, but the new version will be released with a new letter. And all the talk about updating the post - just an empty sound. The topic already has version 0.983d

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Question: i've the girls at current max level and most of them have 2 of 3 bars maxed but only with Laura i can defeat the profesor ban of public fun.
I need something else with the others 3 girls to defeat him?

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
I saw it and talked about July 15th. If you have version 0.983d of July 17, show it.
Did Oni run out of letters to make a new release?
Of course, there is work to correct errors, but the new version will be released with a new letter. And all the talk about updating the post - just an empty sound. The topic already has version 0.983d
This isn't worth arguing about, it's the 16th so, no I can't show you something in the future. Maybe tomorrow I'll show you something from the 17th.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Question: i've the girls at current max level and most of them have 2 of 3 bars maxed but only with Laura i can defeat the profesor ban of public fun.
I need something else with the others 3 girls to defeat him?
You, Rogue and Emma has to be around levels 5-7, Kitty same as previous but on top of that you need to obtain blackmail with her in X's office at night time

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This isn't worth arguing about, it's the 16th so, no I can't show you something in the future. Maybe tomorrow I'll show you something from the 17th.
And now, you can talk about updating

It is necessary to pay attention to the patreon. Work on the game is carried out regularly, changes can occur several times a day. But this is due to the limited number of people (testers, special sponsors, etc.). This is a working version of the game - a transitional version. This is definitely no one will post in the public domain. Therefore, of course, we can talk about such updates, but in the sense it will also be something to discuss the weather.

Last edited:

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
And now, you can talk about updating

It is necessary to pay attention to the patreon. Work on the game is carried out regularly, changes can occur several times a day. But this is due to the limited number of people (testers, special sponsors, etc.). This is a working version of the game - a transitional version. This is definitely no one will post in the public domain. Therefore, of course, we can talk about such updates, but in the sense it will also be something to discuss the weather.
What timezone are you in? However, that does clear up some of the confusion if you live somewhere that is way ahead of where I am and the Patreon server times. and the Patreon servers report time based off of your computer's clock.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i never make them exhibitionist,that only make guys groping them and cuck you behind your back:LOL:

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes