CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
i never make them exhibitionist,that only make guys groping them and cuck you behind your back:LOL:
You would think that with all that love and Obedience makes them devoted to you and they would just make em scatter. And besides you need to have a death wish to try and grope fit combat trained mutant who spends days either in class or battle room with military grade equipment.

PS: I understand that it's a joke but hey maybe you just started a new interesting discussion for some

E: And let's not forget that it is a current year so I'm sure number of girls would want to get some action too. Nevertheless I still stand by my point.
E2 : just think about it Rogue kills just by touching you, Emma can turn you into vegetable, Kitty can straight up rip your heart out of your ribcage and Laura I mean c'mon she's literally Wolverine clone with number of confirmed kills behind her back.

Last edited:

cogdoctor

Nov 20, 2017
Latest post is largely about the process of making menu dialogs and stat checks etc.

"I thought I'd do a little explanation on how I put a scene together in Rogue-Like, and maybe inspire some of the community to get involved, either in working on this project, or just in making your own games, because Renpy is a really simple system to use, and much less intimidating than most people would think."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You would think that with all that love and Obedience makes them devoted to you and they would just make em scatter. And besides you need to have a death wish to try and grope fit combat trained mutant who spends days either in class or battle room with military grade equipment.

PS: I understand that it's a joke but hey maybe you just started a new interesting discussion for some

E: And let's not forget that it is a current year so I'm sure number of girls would want to get some action too. Nevertheless I still stand by my point.
E2 : just think about it Rogue kills just by touching you, Emma can turn you into vegetable, Kitty can straight up rip your heart out of your ribcage and Laura I mean c'mon she's literally Wolverine clone with number of confirmed kills behind her back.
there still love interest of them in that school,hell,i dont want Gambit to make cameo in this game(Rogue still mine)..but,since their love and obedience stat is high enough..i do think they will keep their loyalty to Zero..maybe they just staring or glancing like Emma staring to Cyclops...:LOL:and dont forget Wolverine is man ladies,he is quite invincible and he already have sex with many mutant girl especially in the comic

dodob

May 10, 2017
Whenever I try a threesome while having sex with Emma, the game stops and I have to rollback. With Emma and Kitty there is no threesome option at all.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Has anyone figured out the best way to improve the relationship between Rogue and Kitty enough to get them to sleep in the same bed?

So far on the forum I've only seen a few guesses on it.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Has anyone figured out the best way to improve the relationship between Rogue and Kitty enough to get them to sleep in the same bed?

So far on the forum I've only seen a few guesses on it.
Have you tried to make em both spend more time with you, meaning studying together, or inviting both to a date?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Is anyone else getting a "You don't have enough points for that" bug? I have all the girls with points, but I can't spend any of them...

Also, why is leveling hidden under the special options menu? You'd think that would be front and center considering it is a main part of the game.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Have you tried to make em both spend more time with you, meaning studying together, or inviting both to a date?
I've done that a few times so far, but progress has been slow so far and nothing's really changed outside of (maybe. hard to tell if it's random) a little more entheusiasm during threesomes.

It's fine if it's a long grind to get the result. I just want to make sure that it's actually in the game, and I'm not just wasting my time.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I've done that a few times so far, but progress has been slow so far and nothing's really changed outside of (maybe. hard to tell if it's random) a little more entheusiasm during threesomes.

It's fine if it's a long grind to get the result. I just want to make sure that it's actually in the game, and I'm not just wasting my time.
How I done things without save editing is I would just invite two girls on the date, do that about ten times and they should be on extremely high relationship levels.

Alternatively if you want I can share my early save with maxed love between girls

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
why every time I take a shower with a woman always comes out corrupt file
The most likely cause is the use of old saves. This error does not occur when using 0.983 base saves.
Is anyone else getting a "You don't have enough points for that" bug? I have all the girls with points, but I can't spend any of them...

Also, why is leveling hidden under the special options menu? You'd think that would be front and center considering it is a main part of the game.
This is not an "bug" but an alert. The same will happen if you come to the shop without money and want to buy something.
The location of this menu seems to be uncomfortable only for you. There is nothing difficult to use it as it is now.
There are many necessary functions in the game and if you don’t hide them all, then instead of the image you will have some "useful and important" functions.

Reactions: mochamas23

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
Cheats I found online:

> Close the Game if it’s open
> Go to the game folder
> Renpy
> Common
> Open “00console.rpy” [Open it with Notepad++]
> Search for this line “config.console = False” [Most of the times is at the line 98 but in other games its around 108]
> Change “False” for “True”
> Save it
> Open the Game
> Press This keys “Shift + o”
> And the console will open

Some Values You can Change on the Console Panel

#Player Stats
Playername = “Zero”
P_Male = 1
R_Petname = “sugar” #What Rogue calls the player
R_Petnames = [“sugar”]
R_Pet = “Rogue” #What you call Rogue
R_Pets = [“Rogue”]
K_Petname = “sweetie” #What Rogue calls the player
K_Petnames = [“sweetie”]
K_Pet = “Kitty” #What you call Rogue
K_Pets = [“Kitty”]
P_Semen = 2
P_Semen_Max = 3
P_Focus = 0
P_FocusX = 0
P_XP = 0
P_StatPoints = 0
P_XPgoal = 100
P_Lvl = 1
P_Traits = []
P_RecentActions = []
P_DailyActions = []

# Player Inventory Variables
P_Income = 12 #How much you make each day
P_Cash = 20 #Modify the Cash

#Rogue Stats[R] / For #Kitty Stats [Just Change The “R” for “K”]

R_Love = 500 #[Remenber Lowest=0 & Full=1000]
R_Inbt = 0 #[Remenber Lowest=0 & Full=1000]
R_Obed = 0 #[Remenber Lowest=0 & Full=1000]
R_Lust = 10 #[Remenber Lowest=0 & Full=1000]
R_LikeKitty = 600
R_Addict = 0 #How addicted she is
R_Addictionrate = 0 #How faster her addiciton rises
R_AddictStore = 0 #stores her base addiction level
R_Resistance = 0 #how fast her rate falls
R_OCount = 0 #Orgasm counter
R_Loose = 0
R_XP = 0
R_Cheated = 0 #number of times you’ve cheated on her
R_Break = [0,0] #minimum time between break-ups/number of total break-ups
R_StatPoints = 0
R_XPgoal = 100
R_Lvl = 0
R_Rep = 80
R_Shame = 0 #The amount of shame Rogue generates with her current clothing/action
R_Taboo = 0 #The taboo level of the location Rogue is at when not with you

# Sexual Encounters
R_Action = 3
R_MaxAction = 3
R_Caught = 0
R_Kissed = 0 #How many times they’ve kissed

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Cheats I found online:

> Close the Game if it’s open
> Go to the game folder
> Renpy
> Common
> Open “00console.rpy” [Open it with Notepad++]
> Search for this line “config.console = False” [Most of the times is at the line 98 but in other games its around 108]
> Change “False” for “True”
> Save it
> Open the Game
> Press This keys “Shift + o”
> And the console will open

Some Values You can Change on the Console Panel

#Player Stats
Playername = “Zero”
P_Male = 1
R_Petname = “sugar” #What Rogue calls the player
R_Petnames = [“sugar”]
R_Pet = “Rogue” #What you call Rogue
R_Pets = [“Rogue”]
K_Petname = “sweetie” #What Rogue calls the player
K_Petnames = [“sweetie”]
K_Pet = “Kitty” #What you call Rogue
K_Pets = [“Kitty”]
P_Semen = 2
P_Semen_Max = 3
P_Focus = 0
P_FocusX = 0
P_XP = 0
P_StatPoints = 0
P_XPgoal = 100
P_Lvl = 1
P_Traits = []
P_RecentActions = []
P_DailyActions = []

# Player Inventory Variables
P_Income = 12 #How much you make each day
P_Cash = 20 #Modify the Cash

#Rogue Stats[R] / For #Kitty Stats [Just Change The “R” for “K”]

R_Love = 500 #[Remenber Lowest=0 & Full=1000]
R_Inbt = 0 #[Remenber Lowest=0 & Full=1000]
R_Obed = 0 #[Remenber Lowest=0 & Full=1000]
R_Lust = 10 #[Remenber Lowest=0 & Full=1000]
R_LikeKitty = 600
R_Addict = 0 #How addicted she is
R_Addictionrate = 0 #How faster her addiciton rises
R_AddictStore = 0 #stores her base addiction level
R_Resistance = 0 #how fast her rate falls
R_OCount = 0 #Orgasm counter
R_Loose = 0
R_XP = 0
R_Cheated = 0 #number of times you’ve cheated on her
R_Break = [0,0] #minimum time between break-ups/number of total break-ups
R_StatPoints = 0
R_XPgoal = 100
R_Lvl = 0
R_Rep = 80
R_Shame = 0 #The amount of shame Rogue generates with her current clothing/action
R_Taboo = 0 #The taboo level of the location Rogue is at when not with you

# Sexual Encounters
R_Action = 3
R_MaxAction = 3
R_Caught = 0
R_Kissed = 0 #How many times they’ve kissed

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes