Sep 4, 2017
Downloaded version 0.983e from OP.
When I am trying to start a new game, I keep this error:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 721, in script
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.983e-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.983e-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
anyone tell me how to progress with emma?
#5,120
Downloaded version 0.983e from OP.
When I am trying to start a new game, I keep this error:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 721, in script
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.983e-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.983e-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
#6,724

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Can't say I'm a fan of the new Emma footjob animation. It's like Laura's sex pose, it just looks really out of place. I wish Oni would stop trying to do this depth of field thing and stick with something that looks good.
This is disturbing and mildly terrifying, but I have to give it to her, she got great sense of balance between her tits and jerking you of with one feet while standing on the other

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Can't say I'm a fan of the new Emma footjob animation. It's like Laura's sex pose, it just looks really out of place. I wish Oni would stop trying to do this depth of field thing and stick with something that looks good.
Lol. Oni should realize that as long as he has the girls practically free-floating in the rooms, some poses will just look incredibly stupid.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
whaaat the f is that ?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
uf, the more updates oni throws out, the laggier the game becomes. or is it just my shitty old pc? :unsure:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
uf, the more updates oni throws out, the laggier the game becomes. or is it just my shitty old pc? :unsure:
Clean the old save. If you want a normal game - start from the beginning, when the new base comes out (0.982 and less - the old base, 0.983 new)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Clean the old save. If you want a normal game - start from the beginning, when the new base comes out (0.982 and less - the old base, 0.983 new)
i actually had a full clean on my pc a month ago or so (upgraded to win 10), fresh installed that game (it was the last update) and it still lagged as hard as in the past. if this update doesn't improve performance or irons out nasty bugs that dumpens loading speed and so on, i highly doubt that fresh installing the game again would do me any favor.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i actually had a full clean on my pc a month ago or so (upgraded to win 10), fresh installed that game (it was the last update) and it still lagged as hard as in the past. if this update doesn't improve performance or irons out nasty bugs that dumpens loading speed and so on, i highly doubt that fresh installing the game again would do me any favor.
I meant cleaning up the old versions. Not always when updating windows old saves are deleted. You need to check and delete it. Of course this may not be the only problem, but the most common. #6,551
This game should work fine on a weak computer.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I meant cleaning up the old versions. Not always when updating windows old saves are deleted. You need to check and delete it. Of course this may not be the only problem, but the most common. #6,551
This game should work fine on a weak computer.
eh i guess i explained it the wrong way: the game works and all, it's just slow. it sometimes takes time with loading stuff and changing the locations. and with upgrading to win 10 i meant that i actually cleaned all my hard drives after upgrading to have a fresh win 10 without any stuff i had before. i also checked the appdata folder and as i said, the saves are all from the last update. i don't have any saves prior to that update. but back then the game was already kinda slow. i can ofc. delete the saves but i highly doubt it will solve anything to be honest.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
It definitely doesn't run as smooth as it used to. It's not quite past the threshold of annoyance for me, hopefully whatever's twisted up under the hood gets fixed in the next release

Reactions: Mauamu

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
eh i guess i explained it the wrong way: the game works and all, it's just slow. it sometimes takes time with loading stuff and changing the locations. and with upgrading to win 10 i meant that i actually cleaned all my hard drives after upgrading to have a fresh win 10 without any stuff i had before. i also checked the appdata folder and as i said, the saves are all from the last update. i don't have any saves prior to that update. but back then the game was already kinda slow. i can ofc. delete the saves but i highly doubt it will solve anything to be honest.
So it's in the settings of the computer. Windows 10 users have problems with games.
for example
https://f95zone.to/threads/i-can-not-open-renpy-game.23893/
https://f95zone.to/threads/cant-run-renpy-game.26202/

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes